Kori scrunched her face up in disgust. "Do you hear how disgusting she sounds." She looked at Cassandra pointing at Kacey. "My mom told me that she even told you I had the abortion and for you to maybe check up on me and you had yet to do that. You're acting like you were the one getting the abortion. Yeah it was my decision to get the abortion but it fucking hurt me too!
You want everyone to stop their shit and be there for you but you can't ever do the same."

"You know what goodbye I ain't got time for your bullshit." Kacey waved off her sister gathering her things before she stood from the island. "You wanna have a whole lecture and screaming match and that is not what I came here for. You're mad at the wrong person."

"Kacey. Where are you going?" Cassandra sighed watching as Kacey headed to the front door.

"Yeah walk away cause you know I'm right. You swear you're this changed person but you're not a good person at all!" Kori yelled standing up from her chair. "No matter how much you try to tell yourself that you're the same fucked up person from before. You're not a good friend, you're not a good sister, you couldn't even be a good wife! All those vows you swore to just to turn around and cheat on the person who you were supposed to spend the right of your life with. You couldn't even be good to him. You're a piece of shit!"

Kacey stopped in her tracks after hearing what Kori said. Kacey's mouth dropped as she turned around dropping her purse on the couch. "Excuse me." It was something about the way Kori said her words that brought fire out of Kacey. She wanted to kill her.

Kacey dropped her bag by the door, walking over to the kitchen but Cassandra grabbed her arm pulling her away from her sister. Kori stood across the table in front of them with her hands folded ready for anything. She didn't care anymore.

"Let go of me!" Kacey said, turning around trying to pry Cassandra's hands off of her. Cassandra had a pretty tight grip on her arm and was not letting up. Both Kacey and Kori were her friends and most importantly they were sisters. She didn't want to see both of her close friends fighting. "Cassandra."

"Kacey it is not worth it. She's your sister!"

"Half sister." Kacey corrected before she shook her head. "Matter of factly she ain't no sister of mine." Kacey chuckled, turning her head to look over at Kori. "You don't know shit about me. You don't know nothing about me and Montana's relationship. So you and everyone else need to just shut the fuck up. You and me may share the same blood, but I'm done with you. My daddy kept you a secret and it should've stayed that way. Daddy died and it took you and your mom ten years to come looking for me and my momma? You should've stayed a secret. You added no value to my life then and you still don't!"

"And you think you do something for me? From the moment I met you I knew you would be a pain in the ass and that's exactly what you are. Fuck you."

"No fuck you!" Kacey yanked her arm from Cassandra running over to the table as she threw the a bottle full of red wine sitting there at her sister. Kori moved to the side in time as the glass cup hit the floor as the red wine stained the floor and refrigerator. "I'll really fuck you up, bitch!" The wine must've been getting to her. "You wasn't shit before I came into your life! I bring value to your whole existence!" She shook her body.

"Who do you think you are, Kacey?" She tilted her head to the side, squinting her eyes. "Value? You wanna talk about value? You don't even bring value to your own life. You only have value because of Montana. Your whole life consists of something a man had to do for you. You ain't work for nothing and you look for handouts. I ain't have to suck dick or flaunt for social media just to get myself out there."

"Oh no," Kacey faked like she was hurt before clasping her hands together. "You're just upset because my momma actually had a plan for her child. You're mad because you couldn't suck dick well enough to be where I'm at."