Ten ○ Comfy Coffin

Start from the beginning

"I-", before Mingyu could say anything, Cheol pulled him by his shirt.

"For how long were you inside?", Cheol asked intimidating Mingyu.

"Did you tail me?", Jeonghan asked surprised. Mingyu nodded.

"I- I realised it was you so I followed you to make sure-"

"Don't tell about this to anyone Kim Mingyu or else you're a dead meat.", Jeonghan stated with a serious tone. Cheol soften his hold Mingyu's shirt.

"You know I don't usually pry-", Mingyu tried to say fixing his shirt.

"But you did today. And this should be the last. Act as if you never knew this."

Mingyu nodded and bowed to his seniors before walked out.

"Shall we continue?", Cheol asked back hugging his love.

"Shall we~"

_____________

I should book myself a comfy coffin now...

Mingyu sighed leaning to the nearest wall and hitting the back of his head to the wall. He cursed himself for getting in trouble.

Mingyu noticed Mr Yoon eyeing him from afar. He immediately corrected his position fixing his shirt which was now out of his pants because of someone.

He walked fast in the opposite direction to Mr Yoon and bumped into someone unexpectedly.

"Sorry-", his ears were filled with the same sweet voice he heard on the date.

"Oh- Seokmin... sorry I-"

"Its okay.", He threw his sweet angelic smile at Mingyu.

"Why are you always smiling so brightly?", Mingyu asked confused.

"I don't know about earlier but right now its you~ Baby its you-u-uu-u~ I know its you-u-uu-u"
[ A/N: Did it work? ]

"Shut up! Weirdo...", Mingyu walked past him scratching his head out of frustration.

"How rude!"

__________

Mingyu walked back into the class and sat on his chair. His head resting on the desk. He softly closed his eyes and sighed in relief. A while later, he heard the sound of a chair being put beside him. He opened his eyes to see Wonwoo's head laying on the free portion of his desk and we was staring at him with his signature blank expression but he noticed a faint smile.

Mingyu blinked his eyes twice and so did Wonwoo. He traced Mingyu's face with his fingers and was about to tuck his hair back when Mingyu stopped his action by grabbing his hand and placed it on cheek.

"What do you want?", Mingyu asked softly still holding Wonwoo's hand on his cheek. He felt the warmth in his touch.

I am so damn falling for you Jeon Wonwoo...

"I don't know.", Wonwoo stated caressing his cheek with his thumb.

"Who are you?", Mingyu asked out of the blue taking Wonwoo aback. His actions halt and his palm turned sweaty.

"Am I disturbing you two?", Jun asked interrupting their little moment and sat on the chair infront of Mingyu. (Him sitting reverse on the chair to face them)

Mingyu was still enjoying his comfy desk and didn't even try to lift himself up.

"Shall we have coffee after college? I mean you know its obvious we were the best so we are definitely going to get an A grade.", Jun stated.

"Hmmmm.", Wonwoo agreed. He speaks so little.

"Come to my workplace. We can get an employee discount.", Mingyu said in monotonous way. He was too exhausted to even speak.

"Cool~ What's the name?"

"Diamond life."

Mingyu shared the location to Jun since he doesn't want to face Wonwoo. Why? Because right now in his mind, he was imagining himself pinned to the wall and his hands being up loving everything Wonwoo was doing to him.

Mingyu is SANE.

His thoughts were interrupted by someone's fake cough which was none other than Jun's.

Mingyu gave him a questionable look to which Jun just sighed and for some reason Wonwoo away.

Jun smirked and pulled Wonwoo's chair closer to Mingyu and took the seat.

"Wanna go out on a date?", He asked subtly. His head resting on the hand placed on the desk.

"Why is everyone asking me out these days?", Mingyu asked sarcastically rolling his eyes back.

"Maybe... coz you're special??", He answered in uncertainty.

"Am I?", Mingyu raised his brows. He finally pulled himself back in straight position.

"Yes...", Jun was trying to figure out what was going on Mingyu's mind but no something unexpected happened.

Mingyu pulled out his water bottle.

"No..."

Before Jun could react, Mingyu poured the water on Jun.

"Oh yes, I did", Mingyu smirked.

"Dare messing with me once again and I will be worse.", Mingyu scoffed picking up his bag and walked out of the class.

He had his worst day but you never know what's coming next....

~♡~

A chapter dedicated to Jeongcheol
Hehehe😁

This whole story was originally written for Park Jimin and Min Yoonji and I am thinking about publishing the original along with bittersweet. What are your thoughts?