Me:*So he looks like a Human Paladin, the women with the staff is a half Elven half Human healer, the man without any weapon is a half Orc half Human monk, that means he punches and uses magic to make them more powerful, the woman in that hides her presence is a Human rouge, stealth, and the man with the shield is a Dwarfen tank that means he can take a lot of punishment. I am very new to this world so I can only use what knowledge we created for entertainment to help you*

Elisa:"Question do you plan for the Aprentice level quest headed to Norwich?"

DM:"And why do you think we do?"

Elisa:"Some of the equipment is only useful in the immediate are if you head to Norwich"

DM:"Sharp eyes and logical thinking"

Elisa:"I plan to head there but alone would be a bad idea wich is why I ask if I can join you for the quest"

DM:"That depends on your usefulness as we can't have someone who only drags us down"

Elisa:"In combat I can assist with various ice magic and if necessary I can avoid dangers as I am agile and have good mana sense. And I have a high resistance to some negative effects wich might be found. I'm a beginner rank but only because I didn't update my card, I'm taking an uprank test tomorrow to rookie, if you want I could show you"

DM:"I say tomorrow after your test"

Elisa:"Good for me, the see you tomorrow"

She stands up and leaves going around town looking at the shops

Me:*Hey look at that Jewlery smith, we could maybe create a fake of me as an amulette so if someone wants to steel me he would take the fake. We could give it a bit of demonic power and if it's unique enough we should be able to track it*

Elisa:*We can ask, but didn't you tell me I can't and shouldn't take you off as would need to take a look at you to copy you*

Me:*As when I'm a scythe you have a time frame, the farther away you are from me the less you have. Give me to him and stay in a 10 m radius if he can copy me and you are fine for four hours*

(All units are converted for easier understanding as they don't use meters and such)

Elisa:"Hello?"

???:"Hello welcome to my shop what do you need?"

Elisa:"I want to ask if you can create a fake copy of an amulette"

???:"That depends on if you can pay, what it looks like and what kind of materials the copy should be made of"

Elisa:"Showing you the amulette is probably going to help you figure out if you can copy it"

She removes me and shows me to him, holding me tight and only showing me, he is not dumb as he keeps his hands away and only looks

???:"A copy is possible, and the decoration is intricate but not to hard. The cost is depending on the material and anything extra"

Elisa:"What kind of materials do you have, and could you include ones wich could be enchanted to have durability?"

The two talk and figure out an alloy mix that has a good durability and can be enchanted to make it even stronger

???:"The price is going to be (Insert high number here)"

Elisa:"I have the money but I want to ask if you can inspect this item here and if you think it's worth enough to take it as payment or part of it?"

???:"Show me and I can tell you"

She pulls out a necklace, the chain looks golden but the interesting part about it is that at the end is a ring. Floating and slowly roatating is another ring, in total there are three rings, in the middle is a blue glowing ball