A wild Compass-chan has Appeared!

-I made some changes during the bus encounter enjoy!

Soy Dios: "Alright let show how Ayanokouji first met Horikita".

Everyone Nodded at his response.

Manabu: (Let's see if Suzune knows how to treat him correctly so she can bring him into our family.)

Sudo: "Wait y'all met at the first day of school?"

Horikita: "It going to be shown on screen so pay attention."

Soy Dios: "Begin!"

As while I was thinking I got snapped out of my thoughts.

"Excuse me... Could you give up your seat? Were you talking to me? That's what I thought at first, but apparently the person in front of me was being warned.

A young, well-built and blond-haired man was sitting in the priority seat. I'm talking about a high school student.

Koneji: "Ah thank you for the compliment Ayanokouji-boy, I'm indeed perfect existence haha!"

Everyone : 'Narcissist.'

Kushida: "Ah! So it was that time!"

The girl asking for the seat was also a student in my opinion. She wore the same school uniform as mine.

"That's a priority seat. I think you should let this elderly lady sit there"

Kushida simps: "ITS KIKYO-CHAN!!!"

Hirata: "Looks like Kushida-san was helping that old lady get a seat. You are always so kind and thoughtful, Kushida-san."

Kushida: "No no no, it really was nothing. Anyone would have done that honestly."

"My, my, pretty girl. While it may be a priority seat, there is no law requiring me to relinquish it. You want me to give up my seat just because I am young? Nonsense, pure and simple. Even if I am young, standing consumes more stamina than sitting. Why should I do something so detrimental with no benefit to myself?"

Koenji: "I'm indeed a beautiful existence after all!" Looking back at his mirror, combing his hair with the usual.

Everyone: "Narcissist!"

But he ignored it.

"I think you'd be contributing to society. And this lady seems to be having trouble staying upright"

"I have no interest in contributing to society. Besides.... What about those sitting in the other seats? The difference between priority seats and others are rather trivial to me"

"Really, I'm fine. But, thank you"

"Excuse me! Would any of you be willing to give up your seat?"

How is there so much compassion, courage, and determination in those few words? It's rare to see such genuine intentions.

With her remark, the girl may have seemed like an annoyance. But she seriously appealed to the passengers without fear.

I was not in a priority seat but I was sitting near the old woman. By raising a hand and saying "here you go", this situation would be settled.

Masumi: 'How come you didn't give up your seat Kiyotaka?' She said looking into my direction.

Kiyo: 'I could say the same to you to'

Masumi hits me on my right arm

Kiyo: 'Ow what was that for.'