Is Equality a fantasy?

Soy Dios: "Alright video starting now!"

I know this is a sudden question, but please it will only take a moment. I want your honest opinion.

Are people equal or not?

Bitchonara: "Ha! if your so smart then why not answer that question yourself!"

Roastkouji: "Alright then, if you think I can't answer that question then what makes you think you can." 'I don't know how to roast please tell me if this is bad'

Everyone laughed at her, and she hang her head down from embarrassment from my remark.

After the laughter died down, then everyone started questioning my question.

Ryuen: "Of course people and society is not equal, the only thing were equal is birth and death!"

Arisu: "Your right dragon boi, if i have to say to equality never existed" (But i have to say what a marvelous question Ayanokouji-kun).

Manabu: "Interesting question Ayanokouji"

Nagumo: "Same Horikta-senpai" but he ignored him.

Hiyori: "As much I want to say were equal, it's true that society isn't equal Kiyotaka-kun." with a sad face

Sudo:" Suzune what are your thought's on this."

Horikita: "That's a interesting question if I have to think about it then no society isn't equal."

Masumi: "I never thought you asked that type of question Kiyotaka."

Kiyo: "This what happens when your boyfriend reads lot's of books" Hiyori smiled at me after what i said.

A proper society will constantly strive for equality. There are those who clamor for men and women to always be considered equal. As a result, we raised the employment rate for women, we made specialized subway cars only for women. Sometimes, women will even argue over the order of names in the family register. The public opinion of some people with disabilities has also changed. We're now told that we should not use the term "disabled people" when referring to them, so as not to discriminate. Nowadays, children are taught that all people are created equal.

But is that true? I have many doubts. If men and women have different abilities, then their roles should also differ. People with disabilities are still disabled, no matter what polite euphemisms you use. No matter how hard you try to avert your eyes, the meaning of the word does not change.

So my answer would be, "No, we are not equal." To be human is to be unequal. Equality does not exist.

Everyone smart student except the defects: "WOW! Impressive!"

Masumi: "Kiyotaka I never knew you had deep thoughts about equality, but it is true what you thought about." She said with smile.

Kiyo: "Well thank you for supporting answer." I patted her head.

Hiyori: "My book buddy is so Smart". *Smiles*

Ichinose: "Wow I knew you were smart but I didn't think you had thoughts like this ayanokouji-kun". "But I do disagree with you I believe we could have equality ".

Kiyo: "That's just how I think Ichinose".

Hakura: "Kiyopon I never knew you were a philosopher!"

Keisei: "You have interesting thoughts on equality, everything you said is basically true."

Kiyo: "Thanks."

Manabu: "I am truly fascinated with your viewpoint on Equality and I do agree with you that equality does not exist".

Katsuragi: " Ryueen did say not to underestimate you and I thought he was just joking". "But now I must say your thoughts are impressive"

Everyone was shocked that Former SCP and Katsuragi praised him.

Mashima-sensei: "You have interesting student you got there Sae."

Chie-sensei: "Sae-chan I never knew you had a student philosopher in your class, is this your secret weapon."

Chabashira just ignored her response.

Long ago, in a bygone era, a great man said that heaven does not set one man above or below any other. However, he did not necessarily adhere to the idea that everyone is equal. Did you know that there is more to that famous passage? The rest goes like this: Everyone is equal when they are born, so I ask, why do we see differences in position and status? And it continues: Do you or do you not encourage learning to create a difference? So then, education creates an imbalance. The point's spelled out there, in the incredibly famous work Gakumon no Sume. Even though this is the year 2015, the modern era, nothing about these teachings has changed. The situation has only grown more complex and fraught. In any case, we are human beings. We are living, thinking creatures. I don't think it right to simply say that we are unequal and then live our lives based on pure instinct. In other words, though "equality" is a complete lie, we cannot accept inequality, either. Right now, I'm trying to come up with a new answer for humanity's eternal question.

Every dumbass except smart students: "What the hell is he talking about?"

Have you ever thought about the Future?

Random Student at the back: "Of course who hasn't thought about the future!"

Have you ever considered the purpose of going to high school or to college? Though the future may seem hazy right now, do you think you'll find a job someday? That's what I used to think. Back when i finished my compulsory education and became a high school student, I hadn't really considered the future. I'd only found joy at being nearly free of obligation.

Everyone: "The hell you talking about."

Ryuen: (Finished compulsory education does that mean you know everything? what a monster.)

Arisu: (Fufu you already knew university question at age 8)

Matsushita: (At first I could understand what he saying but now I don't know what he was saying at the end. His thoughts are so confusing it's difficult to interpret what he means.)

Horikita: (The hell is he talking about?)

Miyamoshit: "The hell you talking about, I bet is rambling nonsense to act smart!"

No one payed attention to his pitiful existence.

Masumi: 'Kiyotaka the way you said 'finished compulsory education' does that mean you know everything?'

Kiyo: 'Well they did taught me everything, but didn't teach me on how to be a normal human being

Masumi: 'Ah sorry for asking Kiyotaka.' She said with worried tone.

Kiyo: 'It's fine your already part of my life so I don't mind sharing things with you'

Meanwhile everyone besides the people who know about him are confused on what he was saying but one thing is for certain everyone is thinking who is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Soy Dios: "Next video"

Bus Encounter

Author notes

-Words 1082