Adline backstory

"I grew up on the most beautiful planet in the galaxy earth I lived there for many years until my home was destroyed people were destroying it by throwing plastic into the sea killing animals and smoke pollution my home became a barren waste land the air wasn't there and we had to buy air in order to survive we had these air suits to supply us with air but they didn't last long we begun to run out so my parents decided to protect me they didn't want this life for me to suffer in this land so the sent me into space I was found by Ripple and ribbon and taken in by them the fed me nursed me and took care of me and Ribbon even taught me how to paint I enjoy my life now but I fear that the same thing will happen to me and my home and it did because of my home was destroyed but.... It can be saved ripple has one of the most powerful artifacts in the universe the light crystal it was created by the tears of Nova the space god it can shine light on any dark and bring harmony to the land "
Dedede looks at adline with sympathy as she begun to tear up from her pain he scoops up adline and holds her
" kid don't tell anyone I am doing this I don't wanna be seen as a big softie" she giggles and hugs him yes you are thanks for listening" he smiles "anytime kiddo"
"Dedede"? Adline says looking up at Dedede "yeah kid"? She smiles at him cutely "I want to you to make a promise" he looks at her "yeah sure"? Adline looks at him with a serious expression " I want you to protect ripple from dark matter"
He looks at her his eyes widened
"look you may not say it but I believe you have some strength that could be used you can protect her please"
Dedede smiles "I will protect her with my life"
They shake hands sealing the deal.

:)

But the thing is that I wanted to give this backstory a message take care of the earth recycle and make sure not to throw any plastic please remember we live on this planet 🌎