Ch36: Arcus #20895: Vessel is born Pt 1

A young boy is brought to the summoning circle, crow skulls littered the room as the smell of death filled the air

People in black hoods coat the boys hand in blood drawing a symbol into his hand with a ritualistic dagger, it carves in his hand...

"May this child innocence and sweetness fade, out with the light accept the dark...blood and flesh rust and iron...Sacramento momento mori"

One of the cultist said breathing black incense from a skull into the boys face as he inhaled it his eyes rolled back as screams surrounded him....and.......

"AHHHHH!" Y/n screams falling from bed making loona bolt up glancing over to him with a concerned look.

Y/n heartbeat pounded in his ears...as his head spun....like a ravenous vortex engulfed his mind....

"baby....what's been going on with you" loona said concerned for her husband....he hasn't been alright well since ozzie's and his disappearance to the party in gluttony....

"don't be concerned about me loona....you know I don't like to make you worry"...he wiped sweat from his brow....his head still pounding and his hands still shaking....

His body still having brief shakes...as if a traumatic memory had just been awoken deep from his mind....and noticing this loona sighed resting her head on him a hand on his face.... almost giving puppy eyes

"I love you....but sometimes I wish you weren't so stubborn....so I could at least be there for you...." making Y/n sigh and nod feeling a bit relaxed....his mind calm and emotions intact.

as they laid there lucina crawled in yawning and rubbing her eyes with a tired puppy look making both of then smile as Y/n got up and cradled the pup in his arms.

lucina smiled happily giggling a little and hugged her father before yawning slightly as dawn slowly drew closer.  As morning came he began having mote visions as he sat at the table it began getting Clearer picture as he saw images of a destroyed mine and a blood covered man holding a bloodied Ice pick with a welding mask covering his face before a flash to him chasing a woman through the dusty mines before jabbing her in the throat and in that made him feel true sorrow...the man proceeded to pick up the baby as it cried and the womans corpse where they were placed as the man slit his own throat as the black fog resonated and in the form of a woman with black hair and beautiful orange eyes hushed the child humming a tune. "Hush my sweet Child...mother will take care of you; you will be strong..."

As the vision came to a Close Y/n mind raced with thoughts of this woman that spoke so motherly her face was warm yet comforting like a ray of sunshine that whisped all the problems away.

As he snapped  out of this trance he noticed  he was drawing out ob a napkin an image of the woman.

"Why are you so familiar to me....so comforting to me...."

Y/n continued to eat his food enjoying his breakfast before he got ready for work preparing his lunch for work as he headed into the office with loona having Philip babysit as he sat down, continuing to kill targets as usual.

He continues to pace as he ripped a target to pieces....tearing them apart as he saw everyone noticed his behavior but chose not to get involved, noticing he seemed more....violent then usual as he tore through  flesh and bone.

Y/n had another flashback as he was tearing a man's eyes out....being hummed a soothing lullaby that brought tears to his eyes making him sp distracted he relieved a bat to the upside the head knocking him to his knees.

Being beaten on heavily as he blocked it with his tendrils as Blitz shoots the henchmen upside the head. "Y/n what the hell is the matter with you man you look like your on your period with all this crying your doing get your head in the game man...."

"Sorry....just got alot on My mind is all." Y/N responded in pain getting back up to his feet dusting himself  off and wiping the blood from hos eyes as he quickly beat down the last couple more.

Meanwhile.....watching from afar.....stood a woman dressed in black....

stood a woman dressed in black

_________ Pt 2 coming soon