Chapter 27: A matter of time

After our wedding we had yesterday Loona was extremely happy with how it went and so was I.

Everyone had fun we all relaxed drinking and partying together as a big family of killers,devils and psychopaths.

I wake up in bed with Loona at my side,she is still dead asleep at the moment I get up and head to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

I look at myself in the mirror and I see that I've grown a bit of a beard,I then say to myself "Damn I look old."

I grab a razor and I trim my beard till its short,I head back into the bedroom and I see that Loona is now dead awake.

I ask her if she is alright and she nods as I then head into the kitchen and I open up the freezer and I see a whole bucket of icecream is missing.

I head back into the bedroom and I ask in a very polite way.

"Do you have the whole bucket of ice cream?" I say as I see the spoon in her hand and I grin.

And she responds defensively...

I laugh at this and I say to her"It's ok babe I'm not judging you" She looks at me upset and I know what this means

"It's ok babe I'm not judging you" She looks at me upset and I know what this means...

"Haha...I'm sleeping on the couch tonight aren't I" she nods at this I sigh at this grabbing a pillow and blanket and she lays back down with a sad expression.

I'm sleeping on the couch tonight aren't I" she nods at this I sigh at this grabbing a pillow and blanket and she lays back down with a sad expression

It was still a bit late so I lay on the couch and I text Jake cause I'm bored,I grab an ash tray and a bottle of whiskey from the fridge.

Y/n: Sup dude

Jake: So...Hows life being married?

Y/N:I got put on the couch tonight...

Jake: ouch....let me guess pregnancy mood swings?

Y/N: Yep I'm going to try and sleep,talk to you later bud.

Jake: alright goodnight Bud.

I take a sip of my whiskey and I lay on the couch,I lay there for a bit and I get comfy enough to fall asleep but then I feel someone hugging me...