Chapter 3

Location: practice room
( Time skip and its been 2 yrs since seventeen debuted and are the most popular band in the whole world. They are sweeping all the awards left and right and taexi is now 13 yrs old)

All the members were practicing for their upcoming album AL1

Hoshi: one two and ulgo sipchi aana~~
Taexi: can you do it one more time
Hoshi: oh okay
Woozi: is something wrong taexi? Hoshi has done the same choreo 5 times.
Hoshi: its not like I am annoyed but you're not like you today. You always catch up the choreographies as soon as I do it once.
Taexi:   I don't know. I kinda feel weak. My stomach is paining. I guess I ate something bad.
Woozi:  why don't you go home, take any one member. Your health always comes first.
Taexi:  Naah its not that bad
Hoshi: Are you sure cause I don't think you're alright.
Taexi: I mean it. I'm fine. I guess I will just get some warm water.
(Then she starts walking towards the door and stops when somebody pulls her hand)

Scoups: where are you going?
Taexi: Just to get some water.
Scoups: Its right here. He says pointing at the water bottles on the corner.
Taexi: oh I need warm water.
Scoups: Are you sick?
Taexi: Why? Can't I drink warm water when I'm not sick?
Scoups: Its summer phabo. Its 30° out there.
Taexi: oh right. Its nothing serious. I'm having a little stomachache, i guess I ate something bad. So i wanted some warm water.
Scoups: Wanna go back home?
Taexi: I told you its not serious.
Scoups: Tell me if it gets worse then.
Taexi: Can I go now?
Scoups: I am not holding you here.
Taexi: Then what's with the hands
( taexi says looking at scoups hand which is holding taexi's little hand)
Scoups: oh sorry. And stop spending too much time with seungkwan , it feels like he is transferring some of his sass to you)
Taexi: I am a little seungkwan so sass is actually in my blood.
( she sweeps her hair sassily and walks away leaving scoups dumbfounded)

Scoups walks over the rest of the members and take a seat on the floor beside jun.

Jun: where did taexi go?
Scoups: to get some warm water
Jun: Is she ill or dumb?
Scoups: Both. She told me she is having a little stomach pain and was clearly being annoyed by little little things.
Jun: was the pain bad? Should I go and check on her?
Scoups: according to her its not that bad. But i don't know , if its because of stomach pain or she is annoyed by something.

Woozi and hoshi also takes their seat on the floor where rest of the members are.

Hoshi: Did taexi slept well yesterday dino? Weren't you the one who she slept with?
Dino: She slept really well. Why?
Hoshi: she looked really grumpy earlier. And she wasn't even catching up with the choreography.
Dino: She and not catching up the choreography? I guess she is really ill.
Scoups: Its not just me right, she looked so annoyed too.
Vernon: what must have happened to her?
Wonwoo: ask her yourself.
( wonwoo says as he sees taexi moving towards them)

Taexi walks towards the place where all of them are gathered and plops herself on mingyu.

Vernon: Are you okay taexi?
Taexi: I don't know.

Mingyu brings her face which was in the crook of his neck to facing him and checks her temperature with his hands.

Mingyu: your temperature seems fine.
Jeonghan: where does it hurt exactly?
Taexi: I don't know. Sometime it feels like its near my chest, then sometime on lower abdomen. And my body feels weak.
Scoups: lets just go home. We have practiced enough anyway. I think she needs some rest. And if it get worse, we can take her to hospital.

As soon as she hears the word HOSPITAL. She starts to shake her head continuously.

Taexi: I'm fine. Look at me. She says as she stands up acting as if she wasn't complaining for feeling weak just a second ago.
Scoups: we will talk about it later. First lets go to home.

Seventeen 14th Memberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें