the beautiful night

It's quite short since I haven't got all night or day -author
Hope you enjoy
Quiff pov
I look out the window to see rain, I have always watching the raindrops run down the window and watch the rain hit the ground as it splashes, I hear a phone notification, it was my phone, I check the notification I got and it was bionic asking if I wanted to go with him to a place that he didn't say he just said it was magical, especially in the rain, I texted back that I would be there send where I have to go, he texted back almost immediately, "cool well ############ is where you have to go, hope you can make it, I'm already here, see you there Quiff" bionic texted, after I red the text, I put on a jumper and started to head to where bionic is.
Bionic pov
I was just sitting down watching the moon while I'm waiting for quiff to come
(What the place looked like)

(Beautiful I know lol)"Hey bionic" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me "hey quiff" I said as I go over to him and hug him then a sat down and so did he "so why did you call me here" quiff asks, "can I not hang out with a good friend of mine...

"Hey bionic" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me "hey quiff" I said as I go over to him and hug him then a sat down and so did he "so why did you call me here" quiff asks, "can I not hang out with a good friend of mine" I tell quiff as I pick up some flower and put two in his hair, "aw you look adorable" I say to him as blush appears on his face, "your pretty when you blush" I said gigging, "shut up" quiff said obviously flustered, "quiff" I ask "yeah" he says facing me "I love you" I said as I kissed him on the cheek "I love you too" quiff said to me then he falls asleep on my shoulder.

Anyway if you don't like the ship then don't blame me, blame the wheel 🥲 anyway hope you enjoyed because I actually tried, as I always do.