"help."

chenle had gotten himself stuck in his own shirt, elbows anchored into the holes.

"aww what a baby."

"never say that again jisung."

"my bad."

jisung walked over and helped chenle move his elbows, but used his bare sides as a point of attack.

jisung tickled him, and laughed manically at how chenle squirmed away and found himself on the other side of the cottage.

"not funny!"

"it's so funny."

chenle pulled his shirt on now, and escaped through the door before jisung could catch him.

running away, chenle made his way towards the tree, stopping outside it and watched jisung stagger up to him.

"i- HEAVE got- HEAVE you!"

"you're very out of shape, jisung."

"no i am a triangle."

"...what."

"not funny?"

"that was terrible jisung. say something else that's not as terrible before i think about how terrible it was all day."

"damn, really that bad huh?"

chenle stuck his foot through the portal.

"UH do you have a way of covering those up?"

"i mean, i wouldn't want to, but yes, i have foundation in my room."

"good, good."

chenle stuck his hand out towards jisung and he grabbed his hand.

the smaller dragged jisung through the portal, and luckily it was night.

"renjun did a good job, didn't he?"

"i stan him."

"stan?"

"nevermind."

jisung turned chenle towards him and smiled, putting his hands on his waist and hugging him tightly.

with his face in his hair, jisung said, "see you tomorrow, hmm?"

"of course. unless she pisses me off."

"don't commit acts of violence?"

"you think i would risk that?"

jisung smiled, "anyways, let me give you a goodbye kiss."

"it would be a pleasure."

jisung leaned down and kissed chenle lovingly for a few seconds, before pulling away and ruffling his hair.

"i don't wanna go but i have to."

"and that's my cue to leave otherwise you'll not let go forever."

jisung pried chenle off of him and stepped away, "we can cuddle all we like tomorrow, please function normally?"

"i'll try. goodbye honey!"

"goodbye, my prince."

and off jisung went, disappearing into the trees, heart warmer than ever and feeling the best he ever has.

and off chenle went, disappearing into the trees, heart warmer than ever and feeling the best he ever has, and also hearing a rustle infront of him.

hmm, must just be an animal.