"Lizzie!"

"What I came to annoy her." She shrugged before she got onto the floor where a very confused Amber before she started to poke her.

"Fuck off lizzie." She whines as she struggled to to get off the floor before climbing into my lap and burying her head into my neck.

"My dear little sister, that is not how you treat your big sister

"My dear little sister, that is not how you treat your big sister."

"Scar, make her go away."

"Right Lizzie go steal whatever you want from the kitchen then leave." I laughed at how childish they get when they are around each other.

"Fine, I can tell when I'm not wanted." She rolled her eyes before storming off into the kitchen.

"Clearly you can't because you never leave me alone." The younger Olsen mumbles into my chest.

"Rude!" Lizzie shouted from the kitchen.

"Sorry she woke you baby."I whispered into the top her head as she was still buried into my neck.

"Can we get take out when she's gone?" She asked as she pulled back so I could finally see her beautiful face.

"I was thinking we get all dressed up and go out for a date, I'm kid free all weekend and I think we should take advantage of that." I replied as I leaned forward and connected our lips gently.

"Wait until I'm gone for god sake." Lizzie groaned as she grabbed her stuff and slammed the door behind her.

"She is so annoying, how are you friends with her?" She asked with her infectious laugh.

"You're her sister, you tell me."

"I'm going to have a shower if we are going out for dinner, I'll see you when I'm ready." She gave me one last kiss before running upstairs.

"I guess i should go get ready to then." I said to myself as I went upstairs to get ready too.

I had a shower before the kids left so thankfully I don't have to wait for her to be done in the shower to get ready.

I looked through my side of the closet to find something to wear.

I found the perfect outfit before doing my hair and make up.

I wanted to look perfect for our first date.

(She has long hair in this story

(She has long hair in this story.)

"You look beautiful and hot." Amber says from behind me, I turned around and saw her stood in the en-suite door frame in just a towel. "Did I mention hot?"

"Thank you my dear, but you look hotter in that towel." I smirked and went over to give her a kiss but she dodged it. "What was that for?"

"Stop your pouting scar." She laughed, giving me a soft smile. "I don't want you to ruin your red lipstick. It's to hot to ruin."

"I could always fix it while you get ready." I argued, leaning forward to give her another kiss and this time she accepted it.

"I'll let you get ready while I call the restaurant." I whispered against her lips before kissing her once last time and going downstairs.
——————

Amber's pov-

I stared at myself in the mirror, I really want to look perfect for her.

It our first date and I want it to go perfect

It's funny saying it's our first date, I mean we have shared the same bed multiple times and I am basically living with her right now.

Taking a deep breath I head downstairs and saw her waiting at the front door for me.

"You look amazing my love." She said as she met me at the bottom of the stairs. "I called a cab so we can have a drink, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."

—————

Scarlett Johansson spotted on a date with Amber Olsen.

Scarlett and Amber were spotted last night having dinner.

When spotted leaving they flipped off the paparazzi before running to the cab in laughter.

This wasn't the first time they were spotted together, they were also seen entering Olsen's apartment block hand in hand

Are they a couple and if they are, how long have they been dating.

—————
"You my love do not have a good track record with the paparazzi on first dates." Scarlett giggles before kissing me gently.

We were laid in her bed, still naked from the night before cuddled into each other.

"Move in with me." She whispered into my lips making me pull back in shock.

"What?"

"Move in with me."

———————-
1178 words