She locks the cabin and with fast steps she comes and holds my face and kiss me very hard.

This women will give me heart attack some day.

My hold on file losses and the file drops.

I kiss her back and hold her waist.

She sucks my lips and I suck her lips. We suck for a second and leave and repeat it many times.

She push me to the cupboard and many files fall from there on the floor beside us.

Her hands on my back and she kiss me hard.

I lift her a bit up in the air without leaving her lips. She then leave my lips and then press it for few seconds and then for a long and then takes my between hers again.

She holds my hairs and licks my lips and then our tongues roll with each other's.

She opens my kurta button but don't stop kissing me.

Then after for so long we leave each other's lips.

"I missed you" she said and I chuckle

She hits my chest "why are you laughing?"

"Because you missed me really hard!" I laugh

"Shut up Jai"

"I think after marriage I should leave you for few days so that you miss that badly that you don't let me leave our leave for maximum 10 days"

She blushed.

I caress her cheek and she looks at me with so much love in her eyes.

I press her soft lips with mine for sometime and leave it slowly.

"Jai ! Let's go somewhere out some day"

"Date you mean?"

She smiles "Yes ! But please wear a shirt. You don't know how sexy you look in it especially when your sleeves are rolled it elbow"

"Unhun! Really?"

She pecks my lips "really!"

I suck her upper lip "Hmm Done My Vish"

She sucks on my bottom lip and then say "Only you can fulfill some of my wishes"

I suck her bottom lip "and only I will do it from now till we get older"

She grins and kiss for long again.

As she gets a call she leaves to attend her patient. Then as I get a call from the new boss.

"Dr.Jai"

"Yes sir"

"Please come to my cabin"

"Okay sir"

I get in the cabin after asking his permission.

"Please have a seat Jai" He says

"Jai I have heard you have did a study on some diseased water"

"Yes sir"

"I would like to have your help"

He tells me to be with him in this new assignment and assist him to look at the changes some particular things do in the body, the changes that happen. I nod with great enthusiasm. Also at the end of this I will have a good money for the help I will provide.

"Thank you so much sir" I say

"You are a very dedicated doctor Jai ! You have a lot of potential"

"Thank you sir"

I leave the cabin feeling so happy. I need Vishakha in my arms and kiss her senselessly right now.

I jump and walk to her cabin, I saw many patients out at her Cabin.

I control my excitement and smile at them. I knock and Dhaani opens it.

"Yes Jai?"

"Vishakha?"

"She is busy with the patients, tell me you want something?"

"No, I want her only"

She grins "okay when she will get free I will send her to you but I don't think that will happen soon" she said looking at the patients

"Umm okay, can you please tell her to wait in her car for me while leaving?" I say and she nods.

•••••••••

I wait near her car and she comes and hugs me tightly.

"Open the car quickly" I say and she says "okay"

She opens and I tell her to get back seat.

I then close the door and kiss her passionately and she kiss me with the same passion.

"Mmmm" She moans and I get excited.

Control Jai.

I leave her lips "what happened?"

I tell her everything.

"What? Really?"

I nod and she hugs me tightly and hold her in peace.

"I am so happy for you" She whispers

"I know" I snuggle in her neck.

Then we eat an ice cream as a small treat and she drops me to my Flat.

"Bye" She said making a sad face.

I smile and kiss her forehead "We will meet tomorrow and will go on date as well in come day"

She pecks my lips "get lost now"

"That I will do soon in you but not now even though I want too" I wink at her and when she understands she hit my arm "Go away !"

I laugh at her expressions and kiss her again.

God her lips are becoming addiction.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️