I smile at her "I know that Dhaani but I also know she loves me as well but is angry with me"

"Angry? Why?"

"For that I have to melt her for me and due to that I am saying to much cheesy line and even flirting! I haven't done that before"

She begins to laugh "well Jai ! To melt the one you love you shouldn't change your ways ! Be the one you are and melt her heart again. She isn't angry for sure but upset maybe. You changing might flatter her but definitely not melt her. You have to talk to her but not flirt with her !"

I listen to her carefully.

"I hope you are getting what I am trying to say"

I nod "yes"

"Jai it's fine to flirt with her but it's also important to be the way you have been with her, did you feel in love with Vishakha's Sweet side only?"

"No I feel in love by her ways of carrying herself, her smartness, her getting annoyed at me scrunching her nose, treating people the way they deserve, love for elder's!" I smile and all the memories of the village revive

"See ! She didn't change a bit even now but you are and she fell for the Jai you were at that time and maybe she likes this Jai but she loves that previous Jai the most" Dhaani said

Her stop came and I give her a small hug.

"Thank you Dhaani I will take care of this but little bit flirting is fine I guess"

She laugh's "Yes ! Now bye"

"Bye"

I take a deep breath. Let's go home Jai.

I take the auto and reach her house. I ring the bell and Aunty opens the gate I smile at her.

"Namaste Aunty"

"Namate beta"

"How was your meeting?"

"It was fantastic aunty"

Then I heard some voice of a boy and the. Uncle plus Vishakha Laughing.

"Is some guests there in the house?" I asked

"Oh no ! It's Parth. He came with Vishakha for dinner" Aunty said with a polite smile "you go and sit with them, I will bring the snacks and tea with the Maid"

I nod.

Now let's meet Mr.Parth urf best friend of my Ms.Poison.

I enter living room "Namaste Uncle" I say and Grab everyone's attention.

"Namaste Jai beta, come come meet Parth, Vishakha good friend"

He stands up and we shook hands "hello Jai ! Nice to meet you"

I smile "nice to meet you too Vishakha's good friend"

He raise his brow and looks at Vishakha, she just turns her face and smile at her father.

He is handsome and tall but not capable for my Vishakha.

We left hand and I sat facing him and Vishakha beside Uncle.

"So how are you? Uncle told me a lot about you" He said

"I am great and I don't know what Uncle have said but I believe in focusing on my goals and betterment of people" I said

He smiles "that's really nice thought"

"Not just a thought I am implementing it as well"

"You are committing kind of a person, what you want to do you do it no matter what" He said