2 - ❝HOGWARTS EXPRESS❞

Comincia dall'inizio

but your eyes shift to the side as a rather obnoxious group's voices hit your ears,

"every year, packed with muggles!"

your eyes drift to the trolleys they were carrying, you roll your eyes at their annoying loudness, but smirk in success as they had the same hogwarts trunks.

you stand back against a pillar, watching as the whole group of red-heads along with a tatty-looking black-haired boy who looked extremely malnourished.

once they were all through, your make your way to the pillar.

kaburamaru tightens around your neck slightly in nervousness as you run through the pillar without hesitation.

you scan the area in annoyance, people were bustling about, crying mothers sending their kids on the trains while the fathers watch in the back with a proud smile.

it was god awful.

after dropping your luggage into some poor man's arms who was already struggling with another person's luggage and threatening him that if he broke anything in your trunk, he would pay, you made your way onto the train.

you were looking for an empty carriage, or with a carriage with people you could easily kick out.

you glance into a carriage, seeing a young blac-haired girl probably the same age as you looking out the window.

you open the door carelessly and stare right into her soul as she shudders, avoiding your gaze.

"um-"

"get out. i'm sitting in here" you hiss.

the girl sticks up her chin, "no way! i got here first! you go!"

kaburamaru shoots forward slightly, though still around your neck, hissing loudly and baring his fangs.

the girl screams in fear, rushing out of the room in a hurry.

you smirk slightly, closing the blinds and quickly changing into your hogwarts robes before taking a seat on the chair and kicking your feet up onto the other one, kaburamaru slithering from your neck and going up and down your legs as if they were a bridge.

a smile ghosted on your face for a moment before a bushy brown-headed girl barged in, looking cross.

she puts her hands on her hips in a bossy kind of way, "hey! what'd you do to that girl?"

it didn't take long for you to come to the conclusion she was talking about the girl who had just ran off. she obviously went off and cried to this one.

you roll your eyes, "none of your business"

she crosses her arms, stepping into your cart rudely and closing the door.

"you have no right to be mean to her! she did nothing"

you snarl slightly, though mostly hidden by your mask.

"i can do whatever the fuck i want. and she was in my way"

the girl rolls her eyes.

"well, i'm hermione granger, and i want you to apologise to her"

your face looked as if she had just asked you to get on your knees and beg for her forgiveness.

"no?"

she huffs, "you will"

"will not"

"will"

"not"

"will"

"not"

"will"

"not" you mutter under your breath, the girl looks done.