CHAP11: [ELMESIA]

Start from the beginning

"I will devote myself for this task my beloved master." Kumara said respectfully while bowing.

90th Floor Guardian: Kumara.

"80th Floor: This floor is going to be one of the most important. The person who manages to conquer this floor, will be considered as a threat. Why ? because the guardian of this floor is non other than Zegion. Zegion you will be known now as Mist Lord.

"I will devote myself with the task given to me by my lord." Zegion answered.*

80 Floor Guardian: Zegion

"70th Floor: Everyone who succeeds in getting here must be taken seriously. I have someone who is worthy enough to be the guard of this level. Adalman please come here". Adalman folded his hands as if in a prayer position as he approached Rimuru.

"I am here your Grace" He respond.

<Huh ? Your Grace ? Well we leave this aside for now.>

"I have a gift for the ones who was always with you. I'm talking about Albert and the undead dragon."

Adalman by a sign of his hand call Albert and the undead dragon. They were now next to her. But once they raised their head and saw me, they were in a huge state of confusion. They didn't know to react. They started to tremble in fear. Albert was literally laying with his face down on the ground. The dragon on the other side let her head hit the ground so hard.

"Oh my, you don't need to tense up like that please relax." even my words weren't enough to help them relax a little bit

"W-w-we are deeply sorry your grace" Wenti said in a scared voice.

<Seriously what's the matter with them. Even when I said they could relax but they are more tensed up. I am sure the main culprit of this situation is Adalman.>

"I wanted to thank you for all the hard work you have done with Adalman. I got a gift for you." Rimuru said.

Rimuru then took out his storage a bright armor. On his right hands, a sword. The sword was still in its scabbard. But for a high ranking swordman as Albert, he instantly recognize the power of this sword.

"Albert, Adalman constantly praises your prowess to me. That's why I think you are worthy to have this armor.

"Your grace....."

"Rimuru is fine."

"Your grace thank you so much for your gift. But I can't accept it. It's too much for someone like me." Albert respond.

"Oh So you are refusing my gift ?"

"N-No not at all your grace but still. I don't think I should have such a high reward."

"I understand. But I know how hard you trained yourself to masterise your skills that's why. Please look at this gift like a result of your trainings.

"His grace doesn't need to use "please" to somebody like me. I gladly accept the gift given to me by his grace and I Albert, will make sure to never disappoint him and help lord Adalman."

"Hum that's what I wanted to hear. I count on you then. Now you" Rimuru said while looking at the dragon. The dragon was still under stress

"You don't have to be so tense. I don't have a material gift for you. But I will give you something more. An identity" Rimuru said while caressing her.

"From now on, Your name will be Wenti." Rimuru said.

Like the last time, her transformation begin. From the biggest dragon she was, she began to take on the appearance of a young girl with red eyes. Despite her harmless appearance, her combat weapon was a large sickle, which made her very dangerous.