Eri looked at him before pouting and holding tightly onto Elena. "Elena, you can come with if you want." Aizawa said, approaching them. "I mean, I do have to practice, but I can come." She said, looking back at Katsuki, and the rest of the group whom was overly excited about the tiny presence.

"Okay, say bye to Doggie and the rest now." Elena said, only for Eri to nod before waving. "Bye-Bye doggie. Bye-bye everyone else." She said. Katsuki groaned quietly before everyone waved. Elena smiled back at them, putting Eri down.

Eri tried to reach for Elena as she walked to Katsuki. Her eyes welled with small tears before Elena looked at her. "No-no! I'm just going to say bye-bye to doggie! I promise." Elena said, crouching down and looking at Eri. Eri nodded, wiping her tears before watching Elena go to Katsuki.

She kissed his cheek before whispering something to him. However, he had said something back, making Elena vividly red before she walked back to Eri. "Psychie, why is your face red?" Eri asked. Elena smiled with a sweat drop.

"O-oh it's nothing! I just stubbed my toe." She said before glaring at Katsuki. Elena picked Eri up before walking out with Aizawa and Mirio of the heights alliance.

As they walked, Katsuki's words remained in her mind the whole way.

"Make sure you remember those words later, when I ruin you"

___________________

Elena sighed in relief when she got back through the door. She had managed to make Eri let go of her and walk back with Aizawa. The dorms were quiet, and everyone was most likely asleep. She sighed, yawning as she walked into the dorms. The reason she was even later than usual was because Aizawa had wanted some time to hangout with her.

They talked about Yuko, as well as stuff in their lives. Not only that, but about the imprisonment of Karla. Karla was gonna be imprisoned because of her kidnapping Elena when she was little.

She yawned, walking to the kitchen as she went to the pantry. Getting out the ramen, she prepared a pot with water and began boiling it. She yawned and checked the clock. "Ah shit, it's 1 am." She mumbled before pouring the ramen into the boiling water.

She turned the heat down before leaning her head onto the counter, standing. She was startled by a pair of hands grabbing her hips as her ass met their front. She yelped and stood up, looking at Katsuki whom was standing there, a smirk on his face.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked, blushing vividly. He shrugged before his hands slipped into her hips, grabbing them as he pulled her waist towards him before he kissed her passionately. He grabbed her hips and turned around, putting her onto the counter as he stood in between her legs, kissing her passionately.

Elena used her telekinesis to turn the camera in the corner to the side, making sure Aizawa wouldn't see anything. She knew where every camera was, even those hidden in some spots. Katsuki almost growled as Elena ran her fingers through his hair, pulling at it. His tongue grazed her lower lip as her lips suddenly parted, letting out a small moan, only for Katsuki to kiss her once more as they tongues danced together.

He grabbed her hips, grinding them towards him as they kissed with lust. No words were spoken, until the sound of water burning on-top of a stove was heard. Elena's eyes opened as she stared into his red ones.

Their lips parted, slightly swollen. He groaned in defeat before letting her go, leaving her on the counter. Sighing, he took the pot off the stove, stirring the noodles to find them soft. "Extra spice?" He asked, making Elena snort.

"So, you come up with the brilliant idea to completely ruin me, only to suddenly make ramen for me?" She asked, smirking. He looked at her with a mean look, making Elena put her hands up in surrender. "I'm not complaining, just saying..."

Katsuki smirked as he got a bowl, pouring up the ramen and putting the spices in it, adding extra cayenne pepper. He handed her the bowl and some chopsticks as Elena sat on the counter. He stood in between her legs, keeping some distance to let her eat. "Had a fun day?" He asked, looking at her with gentle eyes.

She nodded and slurped some noodles. "Yeah, me and dad had a talk about mom. Oh, and Karla is going to jail for kidnapping me when I was little." She said, looking at him as if it was the most normal thing in the world. He chuckled as she slurped the noodles.  "You have no idea how beautiful you are." He said, looking at her.

The moon was reflecting into her skin as she sat on the counter. Elena looked down in shame as she ate her noodles. Katsuki's eyebrow quirked up in confusion. "What, you don't think you are?" He asked, almost laughing.

She stayed quiet, only for Katsuki to look seriously at her. "What? You're literally the prettiest girl I've seen. Are you crazy? Elena, what would make you feel like that?" He asked, grabbing her chin, making her look at him. She sighed. "My scars, Karla's and Junichiro's words. I don't know.." She said, looking at him with small tears in her eyes.

"Elena, you're absolutely gorgeous. Your scars only show you how strong you are. Your scars show how strong you've been, and how you got out of the abuse. How you defeated their asses. Look at them now, both maniacs, both in prison, both fucking disgusting." He said, chuckling.

He made Elena chuckle as she wiped her tears. He grabbed her hands after putting her bowl down, looking at her. "You shouldn't hide your scars, embrace them. They weren't your fault, were they? You're so fucking beautiful with or without them." He said, kissing her knuckles.

Elena smiled, chuckling as tears fell from her eyes. Elena wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug. "I love you so much, Kat. Thank you." She said as tears fell from her cheeks. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her, feeling her warmth always made him happy.

"Now, eat up and we can go sleep. You've been up all day." He said, stroking her cheek with his thumb before he leaned back on the counter, right beside her. Elena smiled at him and ate up, eating bite after bite.

When she was done, she drank up the soup and put the bowl in the dishwasher along with the chopsticks. She had special made chopsticks with red stripes on them so she'd know they were hers. Those were only hers due to them being the ones Shinso had bought her years ago. They reminded him of her, so he bought them for her. Of course she just took random ones, but these were hers, only.

Katsuki grabbed her hand as they walked to the elevators. Elena looked at the camera, smiling when seeing that it hadn't moved, so she turned the camera back the way it was with her telekinesis before joining Katsuki in the elevator. Katsuki kissed her cheek as they entered the fourth floor.

"What'd you do with Eri?" He asked, looking at her. She shrugged. "Well, first we took a show around the school before we went and bought some candy. Then we walked back to the third years dorms, where we said hi to the third years and such. Nothing in particular." She said, smiling at Katsuki when they walked out.

"The third years? How were their dorms?" He asked, looking curiously. "Way bigger, kind of futuristic and overall nice. Though I'm not complaining because just having you here makes up for all of that shit" she said, winking jokingly at him.

He chuckled before Elena opened the door to her room. "Wow. What a flirt. I think I'm going to faint." He said, brushing his forehead with his palm dramatically.

Elena laughed before Katsuki locked the door to her room, being quick to get undressed along with her. He tossed his shirt to her, in which she put on while he stayed shirt-less and in his boxers. "You know, I didn't think you'd get hard by me playing the drums. Am I really that hot?" She asked, glancing at him as she put the shirt on. He blushed slightly before walking up to her, grabbing her hips and pulling her against him.

"You have no idea."

_____________________
Words: 2171

Yeah I just felt like ending the chapter right there. Ya'll the water cockblocked them💀 When molecules ain't even want them to fuck. 🥰

Anywho, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED.

TAKE CARE!!
CIAO <3