Caspian, Cornelius, Reepicheep

Start from the beginning

He looks at them putting his arms through and Trufflehunter said "But..." He waves his hands "...you can't leave" Nikabrik stares at him "You're meant to save us" Caspian grab his sword and looks back to Trufflehunter who holds the horn he used and Nikabrik looks at him "Don't you know what this is" Nikabrik looks to Caspian who stares at the horn.

Meanwhile a Telmarine walks down a hall passing Cornelius who walks from the corner in his hands is a few scrolls he stops to see a door opened and rattling is heard Cornelius looks down the hallway before walking to the door opening it and enters the room walking up the stairs looking around, he stops to see Miraz standing there he turns holding a book.

Miraz said "You have quite the library, doctor" Staring at him Cornelius ask "Is there anything particular you seek, my lord" He walks over to a table placing the scrolls on it as Miraz said "I think I've already found what I'm looking for..." He walks down the steps putting a book on the rail making Cornelius look at him "...in one of my soldiers" He stabs an arrow in a book.

Cornelius slowly takes off his glasses looking at the arrow walking over to it and sees the page the arrow is stabbed to reveal the Kings and Queens of old making Cornelius smile putting his glasses on the table looking to Miraz who sits down putting a legs on the table "What do you know of Queen Susan's horn" Taking a deep breath Cornelius said "It was said to be magic".

Staring at him Miraz ask "Magic" Cornelius said "The Narnians believed it could summon their kings and queens of old" Miraz move his head "At least, such was the superstition" Taking his legs off the table and standing up Miraz ask "And what does Caspian know of this superstition" He walks around the table to Cornelius who said "My lord, you forbade me from mentioning the old tales".

Smiling Miraz said "So I did" He turns to the door making Cornelius turn to hear footsteps he sees Gozelle enter the room with two Telmarines standing at the door looking back Cornelius said "I will say this" He stares at Miraz "If Caspian does know of the Deep Magic..." He takes a breath "...my lord would have good reason to be nervous".

Outside the room the two Telmarines take Cornelius and leads him away just as Sopespian comes down the stairs he stops to see Cornelius taken away he looks and walks to Gozelle who walks out of the room Sopespian said "First our prince..." Sopespian motion in the direction "...now his tutor" Gozelle stares at him "If the members of Miraz's own house are not safe, are any of us".

Miraz calls "Lord Sopespian" Making Gozelle and Sopespian look towards the room Gozelle said "Those are dangerous words, Lord Sopespian" He took a step looking to Sopespian who said "But these are dangerous times, general" Gozelle stares at him "One should choose his words as carefully as he chooses his friends".

With that Sopespian walks leaving Gozelle and enters the room walking to Miraz who ask "How long until the bridge is finished" He flips a few pages Sopespian said "Construction continues of schedule" Gozelle slowly enters and Miraz said "That's not good enough" He stares at him "I need my army across that river now".

Sopespian ask "May I suggest you contribute some of your own men" He shake his head a bit "I've only so many at my disposal" Leaning forward Miraz said "A fact you'd be wise to remember" Sopespian lean his head back Miraz nods to Gozelle "Go to Beruna" Sopespian turns to Gozelle "Take as many troops as you need".

Gozelle stares at him "We must get Caspian before they do" Slowly Gozelle turns and leaves the room while Sospespian looks back to Miraz confuse Sopespian ask "'They', my lord" Raising both brows Miraz said "It's time you learned your history" He motion the book before walking around passing Sopespian who walks up to the table and looks at the page with the arrow on it.

N/n POV

Peter, Lucy, Susan, Edmund, Trumpkin and I are on the boat going down the river Trumpkin and I are keeping an eye out for anything we're passing the trench then Lucy said "They're so still" I look to see what she means about the trees I turn my gaze and Trumpkin said "They're trees" I look at the trees again "What'd you expect" Lucy said "They use to dance".