Caspian, Cornelius, Reepicheep

3rd POV

Meanwhile Caspian has a bandage over his forehead, and he move his head and slowly open his eyes groaning he looks around to see a ceiling and Caspian sits up looking around before raising his hand to his forehead while Nikabrik said "This bread is so stale" That caught Caspian's attention as he takes off his bandage then a 2nd Voice said "I'll just give him some soup, then".

Caspian threw the bandage on the floor "He should be coming around soon" Nikabrik said "I don't think I hit him hard enough" Caspian gets off the bed and moves around the corner and the 2nd Voice said "Nikabrik, he's just a boy" But Nikabrik said "He's a Telmarine, not some lost puppy" Caspian lowers himself listening to the argument.

Nikabrik is sitting at a table "You said you were gonna get rid of him" Caspian leans around and saw a black and white Badger name Trufflehunter who said "No" He looks to Nikabrik holding a bowl of soup "I said I'd take care of him" Caspian leans back shock "We can't kill him now" Trufflehunter turns "I just bandaged his head".

Caspian takes a deep breath looking back "It would be like murdering a guest" Looking to him Nikabrik ask "Oh, how do you think his friends are treating their guests" Turning his head Trufflehunter said "Trumpkin and N/n bot knew what they were doing" He looks to Nikabrik "It's not the boy's fault" He turns only for Caspian to run out knocking Trufflehunter making him drop the bowl "Ah".

Nikabrik threw a chair in front of the door making Caspian move back and Nikabrik pulls out his sword aiming at Caspian who pulls out a fire poker aiming at Nikabrik "Stop" Nikabrik and Caspian clash "Stop" Trufflehunter look at them "Hold it" Nikabrik and Caspian clash again "No, no" Staring at him Nikarbrik said "I told you we should have killed him when we had the chance" He aim his sword at Caspian.

But Trufflehunter said "You know why we can't" Caspian said "If we're taking a vote, I'm with him" He nods to Trufflehunter as Nikabrik wave his arm he said "Well, we can't let him go" He looks back to Caspian "He's seen us" He clash against Caspian who leans back sitting on the steps and Trufflehunter yells "That's enough, Nikabrik".

He stares at him "Or do I have to sit on your head again" That made Nikabrik give a disgusting looking "And you" Caspian looks to Trufflehunter who picks up the bowl "Look what you made me do" Caspian stares at him surprise "I spent half the morning on that soup" He turns and was as Caspian looks to Nikabrik glancing between them Caspian ask "What are you"?

Trufflehunter said "You know, it's funny that you would ask that" He walks over to the kitchen "You think people would know a badger when they saw one" Caspian said "No" He looks to Nikabrik "No, I mean..." He stares at Caspian "...you're Narnians" Caspian moves a bit "You're supposed to be extinct" Lowering his sword Nikabrik said "Sorry to disappoint you" He turns and walks.

Trufflehunter walks to the table with a bowl in his hand he said "Here you go" He place the bowl on the table as Nikabrik sits down "Still hot" Scoffing Nikabrik ask "Since when did we open a boarding house for Telmarine soldiers" But Caspian said "I'm not a soldier" Nikabrik and Trufflehunter looks to Caspian who stands up "I'm Prince Caspian" He stares at them "The tenth".

Shocking the two of them Nikabrik ask "What are you doing here" Lowering his gaze Caspian said "Running away" Nikabrik and Trufflehunter look to one another and back to Caspian who puts the fire poker back "My uncle has always wanted my throne" He leans up staring at the fire "I suppose I have only lived this long because he did not have an heir of his own" He move his gaze.

Trufflehunter said "Oh..." He looks to Nikabrik "That changes everything" Nikabrik said "Yeah" He looks to Caspian "Means we don't have to kill you ourselves" Staring at him Caspian said "You're right" He turns and walks pass them Trufflehunter ask "Where are you going" Caspian said "My uncle won't stop until I am dead" He grab his armour and put it on.