Frozen River, Father Christmas, Winter Over

Y/n POV

The next day Beaver, Mrs. Beaver, Peter, Susan, Lucy, and I continue our journey to Aslan's camp we stop on a bridge to see the frozen lake pointing in a direction Beaver said "Now, Aslan's camp is near the Stone just across the frozen river" Peter ask "River" He looks at them Mrs. Beaver said "Oh, the river's been frozen solid for a hundred years".

Staring at it I said "It does cut our time short from going around it" I look to Peter and Susan who both look to it Peter said "It's so far" Mrs. Beaver said "It's the world, dear" Raising a brow I ask "Why did you think it was small to cross" Looking to me Susan said "Smaller" She walk pass Peter who sighs I said "Come on" We walk down the cliff.

3rd POV

Meanwhile the doors open to reveal Edmund and Ginarrbrik who holds a whip shoving Edmund forward through the statue rooms, but Edmund stops in shock to see Tumnus as a statue with a look of fear on is face Edmund stares then the White Witch calls "When you're ready, Son of Adam" Edmund looks to see the White Witch standing on her sleigh Ginarrbrik force Edmund forward onto the sleigh.

Ginarrbrik yells "Yah" He whips the reindeer to pull the sleigh out of the castle down the path and onto the snow heading in a direction with the White Witch sitting "Yah" She looks to Edmund who sits on the floor staring at her holding on and the White Witch raise her head looking forward.

Y/n POV

We made it out of the forest and begin to walk across the river reaching about halfway Beaver calls "Come on, humans" We look at him "While we're still young" Susan stops to Look at Peter and I as we catch up to her Peter said "If he tells us to hurry one more time..." He bends down to pick Lucy up "...I'm gonna turn him into a big, fluffy hat" Susan, Lucy and I smile walking forward.

Putting a hand on my sword I said "You try running with a sword not drawn" Beaver yells "Hurry up" He motion us "Come on" Lucy said "He is getting a little bossy" Mrs. Beaver said "No" I notice their expressions "Behind you" I turn around to see something in the distance I yell "It's the Witch" Peter put Lucy down he said "Run" I motion them I yell "Run" We run the rest of the way into the forest

We went pass a few trees Peter said "Hurry" Looking around I said "This way" I lead them down and stop to see a gap Beaver said "Inside" He gets in with Susan I help Peter with Lucy "Dive" Peter gets in with Mrs Beaver "Dive" Looking one more time before getting inside next to Mrs. Beaver who said "Quick, quick, quick, quick" I put my arm out looking up to hear the sleigh and bells.

Looking at them I put a finger to my mouth to hear footsteps approaching then snow comes down and we see a shadow in front of us we stare before it walk away, I look back out Lucy said "Maybe she's gone" I narrow my eyes a bit Peter said "I suppose I'll go look" Turning to him Beaver said "No" I look at them "You're worth nothing to Narnia dead".

I said "He's right, Peter" I look to Beaver and Mrs. Beaver "You two look after them I take a look" They nod, and I pull my sword out and climb out of the hole and walk around the snow staying on guard but when I saw who it was, I smile and sheath my sword and jump back in front of the snow scaring them "It's all right" I smile at them "It's not her".

But I point at them "I hope you three have been good because there is someone here to see you" I hold my hand out for Susan to take and I help her out of the hole with Peter helping Lucy as Mrs. Beaver and Beaver come out, we went up the snow to see in front of us is Father Christmas standing there hands on his waist smiling.

He laughs and we walk to him Lucy said "Marry Christmas, sir" Father Christmas said "It certainly is, Lucy, since you have arrived" I smile then Susan said "Look, I've put up with a lot since I got here, but this..." We look to her, and Peter said "We thought you the Witch" Looking to Father Christmas who said "Yes, yes, I'm sorry about that, but in my defence, I have been driving one of these longer than the Witch".