Escape, Train fight

Here we go Prince Caspian era enjoy

N/n = Nephew name

3rd POV

In the middle of the night a castle is seen in a distance with a drawbridge going into a town then a woman is screaming in the castle inside a room is a woman name Prunaprismia is on a bed moaning loudly with a few women helping her 2nd woman comes in with a jug and a cloth walking to a Nurse who notice she said "Towels" A young woman gives one to her.

Prunaprismia screams again the 3rd Woman said "Oh..." They look back to the Nurse who looks at Prunaprismia smiling and in her arms is a baby crying Prunaprisma leans forward and takes the baby she moves the blanket a bit to check the gender before looking at the Nurse smiling at her holding her baby close and leaning back on the bed.

Meanwhile a door opens for a man with black hair and a beard wearing armour entering the room his name is Glozelle who walks forward before stopping he said "Lord Miraz" Leaning looking out of the window is Miraz "You have a son" Miraz raises his head, and he sighs Miraz said "The heavens have blessed us" Gozelle lower his head a bit.

He raises it again "You know your orders" Gozelle glance to Miraz who turn his head "General Gozelle" Staring at him Gozelle said "Yes, my lord" Miraz turns looking out the window while a door opens a Telmarine soldier walks out looking before heading down a hallway but coming out of a corner is a large figure wearing a cloak.

He quickly moves down the hall making a turn before opening the door entering a bedroom with curtains around a bed and on it is a young man sleeping his name is Caspian and the Figure walks up to the bed move the curtains and cover Caspian's mouth who gasping waking up and looks to see a old man with a long white beard his name is Cornelius.

Realising who it is the Caspian takes the hand off he said "Five more minutes" He turn his head and Cornelius said "You won't be watching the stars tonight, my prince" Cornelius glance behind and back "Come" Caspian looks at him confuse "We must hurry" So Caspian gets out of his bed and Cornelius grab his arm and drag him.

Still confuse Caspian ask "Professor, what's going on" Caspian looks to the door and back to Cornelius who looks to him he said "Your aunt has given birth..." They stop at a wardrobe looking to one another "...to a son" Cornelius opens the doors and enter as Caspian had a look on his face before hearing a noise Caspian looks to see Cornelius opens a back door to a hidden stairway.

Looking to Caspian "Come" Caspian looks back to the door and saw shadows approaching the door so Caspian enters and close the doors but left a gap he watches the door open and entering is a bunch of Telmarine soldiers and Gozelle they all held crossbows and aim at the bed Gozelle glance to them and they fire Caspian watch them firing at the bed and the bird screeching and wave it's wings.

Gozelle and the Telmarines reload their crossbows and fire at the bed again until a piece of the curtain comes off for Gozelle to see the bed empty he reload his crossbow turning his head while Cornelius and Caspian run down the stairs fast Cornelius panting and Caspian stops looking back before following Cornelius until they reach the armoury.

Caspian grabs some armour and a sword pulling it out a bit before sheathing he walks but Cornelius places a cloak on him and they went to the stables with Caspian mounting his horse and Cornelius stands to the side hood down looking at him "You must make for the woods" Caspian stares at him confuse Caspian ask "The woods"?

Nodding Cornelius said "They won't follow you there" He reach into his bag and pulled out an item that's wrapped up and he holds it to Caspian "It has taken me many years to find this" Slowly Caspian takes the item looking at it before putting it in his bag "Do not use it except at your greatest need" Staring at Cornelius for a moment Caspian ask "Will I ever see you again"?