Coronation, Returning Home

3rd POV

Over the ocean a few mermaids are seen before jumping over the water laughing before going back down and they jump over the water spinning then went back under in front on the mountain is the castle of Cair Paravel outside four Centaurs and two Dwarves are blowing horns while Narnians and Knights gather inside the throne room.

Walking with Aslan in royal clothing is Edmund, Peter, Susan and Lucy passing Centaurs and Knights that raise their swords Oreius among them looking while Edmund, Peter, Aslan, Susan and Lucy walk up the stairs to see a row of Knights standing behind the four thrones and standing in front in golden armour is O/b/n and Y/n with their battle mask raise and swords in front of them facing down.

They smile at Lucy, Susan, Peter and Edmund before kneeling in front of them Lucy, Susan, Peter and Edmund walk pass them to the thrones O/b/n and Y/n stand up for Aslan to turn around and stand between them Edmund, Peter, Susan and Lucy turn around to face the Narnians and Knights in front of them Aslan said "To the glistening Easter Sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant".

Lucy smiles at her title as Beaver and Mrs. Beaver walk forward each holding the crowns of the Queens and Kings with Tumnus wearing a new scarf follows them smiling, he walks up to Mrs. Beaver and takes the silver crown and walks over to Lucy who kneel bowing her head for Tumnus to place it on her Lucy looks up smiling to him before standing.

Tumnus smiles bow his head before heading for Beaver taking the silver crown "To the great Wester Wood, King Edmund, the Just" Edmund kneel and bow his head for Tumnus to place the crown on his head he stands up smiling Tumnus walks behind O/b/n, Aslan, and Y/n "To the radiant Southern Sun..." Tumnus takes the golden crown from Mrs. Beaver "...Queen Susan, the Gentle".

Susan kneels and bow her head for Tumnus to place the crown on her head she stands up smiling at Tumnus who bow his head as Aslan raise his head "And to the clear Northern Sky..." Peter kneels and bow his head for Tumnus to place the crown on his head "...I give you King Peter..." Peter raise his head standing "...the Magnificent" Edmund, Peter, Susan, and Lucy sit on the four thrones.

Aslan turns to them "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen" Edmund and Peter smile "May your wisdom place until the stars rain down from the heavens" Susan and Lucy smile Aslan turns back everyone calls "Long live King Peter" Peter smiles looking at them "Long live King Edmund" Fox laughs at the Lioness that had Edmund's drawing.

Edmund smiles at them looking to Peter "Long live Queen Susan" Susan chuckles smiling looking forward "Long live Queen Lucy" Lucy smiles as everyone cheers for them Aslan looks to O/b/n and Y/n and nods to them lowering their battle masks O/b/n and Y/n raise their swords in front of them and stab sending a shockwave through the castle.

A few hours later Aslan is walking on the beach with O/b/n and Y/n talking to them while Lucy runs to the balcony and look to see the trio walking away Lucy lowers her gaze Tumnus said "Don't worry" Lucy turns to see Tumnus and smiles at him "We'll see Aslan again" Staring at him Lucy ask "When" Tumnus said "In time" He walks up to her.

Lucy looks back she ask "What about Y/n and O/b/n" Looking in the direction Tumnus said "They told me that Aslan needed to talk to them and ask them to join his walk" He looks to her "But they'll come back when Aslan is finish talking to them" Tumnus looks back "One day Aslan will be here and the next he won't" He leans against the balcony.

Lucy stares "But you mustn't press him" She looks to Tumnus who takes a breath "After all, he's not a tame lion" He smiles, and Lucy said "No" She looks back "But he is good" Smiling Tumnus said "Here" He reach into his scarf and pull out a handkerchief "You need it more than I do" Glancing to him and taking the handkerchief and Tumnus place his hand on Lucy's.

They look out to the beach and Lucy gasp to see Aslan gone as O/b/n and Y/n stood on the beach looking at the ocean for a moment before turning heading back slowly Lucy looks to Tumnus who looks to her, they look back before Lucy looks towards the sunset.

Years later Peter, Susan, Lucy, and Edmund all adults ride through the forest on their horses going over a log making a turn passing a tree before riding forward more and Edmund's horse slows down panting noticing Edmund ask "Are you all right, Philip" Panting Philip said "I'm not as young as I once was" Neighing caught Edmund's attention.

Susan, Lucy, and Peter came from a path Susan said "Come on, Ed" Edmund said "Just catching my breath" Turing her horse Susan said "Well, that's all we'll catch at this rate" Arriving Lucy ask "What did he say again, Susan" Lucy looks to Edmund as Susan "'You girls wait in the castle" She looks to him "I'll get the stag myself'" She shakes her head laughing.

Lucy laughs with her and Peter smiles before something caught his attention making Edmund look to getting off his horse Peter ask "What's this" He walks up to see something metal with roots on it Susan, Lucy and Edmund all climb off their horses and walk to Peter who stares "It seems familiar" In front of the is the lamppost.

Staring at it Susan said "As if from a dream" Lucy said "Or a dream of a dream" They stare at the lamppost for a moment then Lucy turns her head "Spare Oom" Edmund looks to Lucy who went in a direction Peter said "Lucy" Susan said "Not again" Peter, Susan and Edmund chase after Lucy who went through some branches.

Peter ask "Lu" Turning to them Lucy said "Come on" They move through the branches passing yellow leaves and pine then Peter notice a material passing him Peter said "These aren't branches" He tries to get pass one Susan and Edmund move the branches to the side following Peter and Lucy while looking at one Susan said "They're coats".

Grunting Edmund said "Susan, you're on my foot" They shove into one another Susan said "Peter, move off" They walk on the wooden floor Peter said "Stop it" Grunting Edmund said "Stop shoving" Susan said "I'm not on your toe" The door opens for Peter, Lucy, Susan, and Edmund to fall out when they first enter the wardrobe together.

Slowly they get up looking to one another the door to the room opens to reveal Professor Kirke looking at the cricket ball in his hands he looks up to see them Kirke said "Oh" Peter, Edmund, Susan, and Lucy look to him "There you are".

He moves the ball into his other hand walking forward "What were you all doing in the wardrobe" He smiles to them looking to one another and back Peter said "You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir" Leaning up and threw the ball to Peter who caught it and looks up to Kirke who smiles he said "Try me".

Nighttime arrives and Lucy is walking to the wardrobe she reaches up and turn the handle before opening the door leaning in "I don't think you'll get back in that way" Lucy turns to see Kirke sitting by the window before standing up walking over "You see, I've already tried" Lucy turns smiling at him Lucy ask "Will we ever go back" Kirke said "Oh, I expect so".

He closes the door "But it'll probably happen when you're not looking for it" They hold hands and walk but Kirke leans "All the same, best to keep your eyes open" With that they head towards the door and leave the room, but little did they know the door to the wardrobe opens a light is seen and Aslan roars is heard, and a sword pokes out before going back and the door closes.

That's for the Lion, Witch and Wardrobe hope you guys enjoy it.