💖 01 💖

Looking himself at the mirror once, he left his mansion

Looking himself at the mirror once, he left his mansion. All the way towards his office, he was busy with his Tab. Crowd dispersed automatically when they spotted his troops, where nearly 6 Mercedez Benz in royal black were moving royally in the hot Mumbai City.

It was a sight to watch him getting out of the car and walk away majestically without giving any heeds to his employees greetings. It might have look like, he wasn't caring about those formalities. But he would look after all the minute details though it looked like he didn't notice. Next second, who sat carelessly when he entered the office would be fired.

His bodyguards would stop at the entrance, only his P.A. would follow him and had access to his cabin. None had seen him personally, since it was just his P.A. who deal with everyone on behalf of him.

According to his employees, he was damn attitude person. And so to the world. Yet, girls in his office had a minute crush on his handsome physique. Some always did any stupidity to get his attention atleast once. But all went in vain.

"Pugazh, arrange a meeting with the Mishra groups representative. They had given a proposal for partnership in seven star hotel in Paris, right?" He asked sitting in his king size rolling chair.

"Okay, sir!" He was about to move out but his personal mobile rang. He hurriedly went out to pick up the call, since his boss doesn't like personal works during working hours.

Meanwhile at Chennai, a girl in her early twenty was sitting at the corner of the room in her friend house. There was deadly silence prevailed in the house, except to the cooking sound from kitchen.

She had buried her face in her lap, hugging her knees close to her chest. Her hair was dishelved. Her mobile was constantly pinging with messages and calls. But everything went unanswered, since her mobile was with her friend, who had kept it in silent.

After seems like eternity, she raised her head, hearing her friend's voice, "Thangam.. "

There he was standing with tray of food and water for her. Her already reddish and swollen eyelids shed more tears. She burst out into tears and crawled to him and held his feet.

"R...Rakshan an...anna..." He immediately kept the plate on bed and sat on his knees, pulling her into the hug.

"Am...amma...ap...pa..." She couldn't talk anything further and sobbed hardly. She held his shirt tightly in her fist and cried yearningly.

He patted her back and controlled himself from not breaking down. He kept tried to calm her down, "T...Thangam..."

He started but he didn't know what else to say to calm her down. His own tears betrayed him and came out without his consent. She lost her conscious in his arms, making him panic.

"Shruti! Shruti!!" He screamed patting her cheeks, but there was no response. He immediately placed her on the bed and confused on what to do now.

He didn't dare to take any decision, seeing himself messed with the happenings since yesterday night.