The Days of youth

Start from the beginning

What a unique snake. I was then pulled out of my thoughts by a voice saying hello.

 I was then pulled out of my thoughts by a voice saying hello

"Greetings, I am Aspheera. Am training how to become a mighty sorceress so I can help the king. . . Say... Your the first spinjitzu Masters sons right? If you are, then perhaps we can strike a deal?" The snake girl said. "A deal?" I asked. "I'll let you go free if, you teach me spinjitzu" "Alright" I said. She then unlocked the door and led us out of the pyramid without being caught. Aspheera then said"Meet me in the human forest in 3 days" and slithered away.

3rd POV ï

Aspheera then returned back to where Kai was. "Sorry, I had some urgent busines. But now it issss done so we can get back to your training." She said. "It's alright my friend" Kai returned. Afterwards, the 2 went to their rooms and went to bed. Kai however, was unaware of his Friend's true intentions...

Aspheera's POV

Everything is coming together, soon I will gain the power of the Spinjitzu technique and then, All of Ninjago will bow before me and my soon to be beloved husband, Kai. I even began testing a sssspell that would allow me to share Kai's gift of fire with our entire race! But for now... I shall rest and dream of the future.

Three days soon came and past by. Aspheera went to the forest and met with Wu. Slowly but surely, she gained his trust and mastered the technique of spinjitzu after many weeks with the promise to never use it for evil. Afterwards, she then went to see Kai.
When she arrived in his room, she then spoke to him "my leige, I fear you might be in grave Danger as the humans are amassing their forces and those children they sent were spy's and the have broken the truce!. however, I was able to learn how to use spinjitzu, the ultimate combat technique, with the help of a naive human. I of course thought, that since you are the only one of us who wields fire, I figured I should share this sacred technique with you." Kai then agreed and after many weeks, he mastered the technique.

Soon came a day that was hotter than most, and on that day, Aspheera would usurp king Mumbo. The day began with Aspheera interrupting an important speech from mambo. "Mumbo the 5th has failed us! The great truce was broken and what did he do? NOTHING! He is weak, WEAK! but I am not. behold, THE POWER OF SPINJITZU!" As she would then seemingly transform into a tornado of purple lightning and energy and easily overpower Mumbo.

 behold, THE POWER OF SPINJITZU!" As she would then seemingly transform into a tornado of purple lightning and energy and easily overpower Mumbo

Hours later, news of war was coming and Aspheera ordered for Kai to be taken to a area much less likely to be attacked. The citadel of Ouroboros, a place where Scholars would map the stars. She also made the command to never let Kai leave until she and she only requested so. She even ordered that, if she was defeated, her men would place Kai inside of a indestructible tomb, that would make anything and anyone that was inside immune to the effects of time. So that she could eventually return and reclaim him.

Now we go to later as we see her sitting on her throne as she then begins monologuing. "Once my rule over Ninjago is complete, I think I will rename it after myself and Kai."
She said. A minion then spoke "Asphargo? Kaijago?" To which, Aspheera then returned "Aspheerai, you fool" as the minion would then say "ah Aspheerai, much better." As then a voice of a child would cut in "that's a terrible name!" Aspheera would then say "you..... Is it Evil to be Strong? To show ambition? To push aside the weak and seize control?"

As she would then pause to laugh and then continue. "Oh Wu... You have much to learn about the world..." As Garmadon would then say "I learnt... to never trust a snake." Enraged, Aspheera called for her guards, who were quickly dispatched by the brother's. She would then laugh and say "take care of me if you can... Now that I know all of your secrets, NOTHING will stop me!" She then activated her Spinjitzu and charged at Wu, who then responded with even stronger Spinjitzu which knocked her onto the floor. She then attacked again, but was met with the same result. In anger, she then cried out "You deceived me! You promised to teach me spinjitzu, but this, I have never seen!" As Wu would then respond "I didn't deceive you, I just didn't show you everything!" (I think that's what deceiving is, you tricked her by saying she had mastered everything spinjitzu) as Wu would then proceed to defeat her, forcing her to yeild.

Later deep in the dungeons Wu then visited his ex-friend, one last time. "You are to stay locked away, until your sins are forgotten" he said. Aspheera then spoke in desperation that she wouldn't see Kai again "Wu I beg of you, release me. I spared you and your brother, I ask only the same." To this, Wu only sighed and began to walk away. In Desperation, Aspheera cried out again. "Release me! I saved you, and you betray me?! You abandon me!? (This next sentence is my au only) like my so-called parents?! you... You, treacherous dog! You DECEIVER!" Even outside of the pyramid Wu could hear her "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS WU! DO YOU HEAR ME?! EVEN IF IT TAKES 1000 YEARS, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!" She screamed, even when she was sealed away inside a magical tomb, with the same time ignoring properties of kai’s. At the same time. Kai was sealed away in Ouroboros.

End of Chapter