thirty-three, end.

Start from the beginning

"You love me. You really love me," Minho smiled before slowly leaning closer, his free hand cupping Seungmin's cheek. "Guess what? I love you even more."

Before Seungmin could retaliate or deny Minho's (in Seungmin's opinion) very false claim, the older connected their lips. It tasted like love, a future, and most importantly, it tasted like Minho.

Their lips were red and chapped by the time they pulled away. It was hard to not go back in for more, but if they lost any more breath they may as well be passed out.

Instead, they looked at each other for a split second before erupting in laughter.

"Hey! What's so funny, huh?" Minho prodded at Seungmin while poking his shoulder in an attempt to be intimidating. His voice laced with humor didn't do it justice.

"Nothing! Nothing is funny..." Seungmin said with a straight face before biting his lip and leaning his head on Minho's shoulder to hide his cackling. His body shook at the attempt and Minho's mirrored it.

"Oh what am I going to do with this pretty boy..." Minho asked nobody in particular, not expecting an answer.

"I think you should ask this pretty boy to be your boyfriend," Seungmin shrugged, not lifting his head. Minho thought maybe he's being shy, it was so damn adorable but he decided to not embarrass him.

"Mm," Minho hummed in contemplation. "Will you be my boyfriend, darling?"

It's stupid. Minho shouldn't be this scared, especially since they just made out and professed their love to each other. Obviously this would be the next step, Seungmin told him to ask.

"No."

Minho's eyes turned into wide saucers as he adjusted himself to look at Seungmin. His heart was racing, but in fear this time. Maybe even a twinge of embarrassment.

Seungmin took half a second to look at him before laughing loudly and leaning in to give him a peck.

"I'm playing with you, dumbass. Of course I'll be your boyfriend. Wouldn't give up the chance to be yours for the world."

Minho was immediately calmed and back in that affectionate daze. Boyfriends. They're boyfriends. Minho and Seungmin, Seungmin and Minho.

"Boyfriend." Minho stated.

"Oh baby, what an intelligent reply!" Seungmin sarcastically said as he kiddingly cooed.

Minho lazily smiled for the millionth time today. His heart is so full. They silently stared at each other for a second before Seungmin playfully rolled his eyes before speaking in Minho's style.

"Boyfriend."

It was a simple agreement. They're each other's and nobody else's for now and for eternity.

one year later

"Jesus Christ, if they're late for even a minute longer we're leaving without them." Jeongin exclaimed with an annoyed tone, but they all knew it wasn't as serious as he made it sound.

"I'm not opposed to that." Minho said raising his hand in agreement. They were all at Chan's apartment waiting for a certain pair to show up. It was made clear they were supposed to meet at 7 sharp, but some people failed to follow that.

"Of course you're not. You'd find every way to bother Hyunjin if you could." Seungmin said lightly as he leaned his head on Minho's shoulder.

Minho hummed, not even bothering to deny it. Hyunjin and him love going at each other because they both know it's all out of love.

A moment passed before a knock was heard on the door, everyone's attention diverting to the sound. Chan quickly got up to open the door, a familiar sight walking in.

"What's up homos!" Hyunjin yelled as he walked in hand-in-hand with his boyfriend. Seungmin from years ago would've been sobbing if he saw Hyunjin from the future, so deeply in love with another man.

Good thing Seungmin is a different person compared to then. His own heart was connected to somebody else, a connection he never could've imagined before.

And good thing the person standing next to Hyunjin is Han Jisung, a clumsy, sweet boy Seungmin is glad he gets to call his friend. They may have had a rough start, however, that's all in the past. Now they've both sorted their hearts out and Seungmin can see what Hyunjin sees in him. Jisung is so lovable.

Reflecting back on the months and years prior, Seungmin can proudly say everything happens for a reason. He's happier now than ever and he thinks everyone else can say the same about themselves. Of course the road ahead won't always be smooth and easy, but they have each other. Hyunjin's abundance of love is proudly given to Jisung who simply basks in it, giving back just as much.

Seungmin has Minho and he's never letting go. Forever wasn't believable before, but now looking at the boy next to him it sounds credible. There's no way their bond isn't imbedded in the fabric of the universe. So, yeah. Forever with each other is going to be beyond lovely.

the end.

thank you for reading <3
not proofread