vi - yabba yabba

chapter six
yabba yabba

STAR SHOPPING - SHANE HAWKINS.
third person pov!
tw: mentions of weed/smoking/
being high in public!

——— " I STILL CAN'T believe you're high at school. just... just be careful? " Shane sighed, shaking his head and running a hand through his hair.

" i will, pinky promise. " she smiled, holding up her pinky to interlace it with his. pushing her hair up into the air to prove she wasn't lying.

Shane smiled and hooked his pinky with hers, touching their thumbs to lock it in, she kissed his thumb on top of that before exiting the area and heading to her next class.

the blush ran back to his cheeks as he just smiled and walked to his own next class.

after that class, he left the classroom - as it was the last class of school, he left the teachers room from asking about homework, he was greeted by Regan instigating a fight.

his eyes widened as he rushed over to the girl quickly, carefully pulling her away from the fight and out to the school grounds.

" why were you instigating a fight? that's such a stupid move, Reggie. " he sighed, moving her around to check for any injuries.

" Shane, darling, i don't have any injuries. " she laughed, wrapping her arms around his waist and smiling. he wrapped his arms around her neck and kissed her cheek just like she'd done earlier.

——— WHEN THEY WERE walking home, Shane and Regan hand in hand down the street. sharing some wired earbuds that Shane owned.

Star Shopping by Lil Peep played lowly after they said goodbye and Regan picked up her board.

" hangout at my house? " she asked, looking over at him when he smiled. she smiled back and they walked back to her humble home.

it was quiet since Fletcher and Wyatt were god knows where else in the world, Regan and Shane had open reign over the whole fucking house.

Regan quickly collapsed on her living room sofa. for the Shears twins to be only musicians, they made a shit ton more money than she'd expect.

Shane followed her actions as he watched her hands grab the nearby remote and switch on "The Lost Boys".

they settled into the couch side by side and watched the movie, Regan sometimes sang along to whatever song played in the soundtrack.

mars says
short but slaying