iv - sleepover

chapter four
sleepover

STAR SHOPPING - SHANE HAWKINS.
third person pov!
tw: mentions of weed/smoking!

——— SHE HAD LAID in her bed at home, Venus had been over for an hour already and had been patching some of Regans recent injuries up.

" we should sneak out, y'know, go graffiti. " Regan randomly blurted, Venus just laughed and smiled. nodding her head in response.

the quite noise of " OMFG " by Lil Peep playing while Regan and Venus sat silently on their phones in her bedroom.

dear lord

V 🫶
regan doesn't talk to people when they're
over at her house bruh

regan
i'm literally fucking tired bruh

shane :)
what're u guys even doing

V 🫶
silly little reggie over here wants to go
and graffiti later tonight so apparently
we're sneaking out

theo!!
radical bro ( can i come with )

idyllaaa
yeah why don't u invite everyone else
goofy goober

shane :)
idk if i'm actually able to sneak out

regan
so come sleep over?? Fletcher and Wyatt
surely won't care and i don't think V does?

V 🫶
YA! everyone should sleep over

theo!!
my mom should let me

shane :)
reg didn't even say if she wanted everyone
over

regan
oh

i guess it's fine

i'll ask fletcher and wyatt

V 🫶
she left the room

shane :)
should we start packing??

V 🫶
she's back "they said yeah"

regan
yeah

shane :)
alright well send us ur address

idyllaaa
nah my mom said no

theo!!
same as mine ☹️

V 🫶
shane r u still coming over??

shane :)
yeah if that's alright??

——— " YOU GET ME So High " by The Neighborhood played while Regan cleaned up an area to make a small bed in case anyone wanted to sleep there, she was fine with sharing the bed.

" yo, you smoke? " Regan asked Venus, Venus shook her head 'no'. Regan frowned slightly.

" do you mind if i smoke? " she asked again, something she always did.

" i don't care, do what you wanna do. " Venus shrugged, turning back to her phone. Regan nodded and grabbed out of her top dresser drawer, a thing of blunts, weed, and wrap.

she pulled her window open, not hearing her brother let Shane in, she lit the blunt and took a hit. instantly feeling more calm and collected.

Shane threw open the door to her bedroom, eyes widening as he quickly entered the bedroom after seeing a quiet Regan smoking a blunt by her bedroom window.

" you don't mind, right? " she motioned to the blunt.

" hey, sorry to just suddenly drop this but my dad wants me home, bye guys. " Venus suddenly spoke, grabbing her bag and leaving the house. Regan didn't notice immediately, feeling her eyes droop and everything becoming fuzzy.

" huh? wait, you don't mind i smoke right? you can take a hit if you want. no pressure though. " she smiled, Shane smiled back but said 'no', joining Regan by the window.

he found himself once more admiring the young girl before himself. the way her hair glowed in the sunlight, or the way her sweater practically fell off of her shoulders.

a cold gust of window flew through her window as she finished the blunt.

" wanna watch a movie? i'm leaving the window open by the way. " she smiled, her eyes feeling heavy as she and Shane moved to her full sized bed, meeting in the middle where Regan let herself lean against him.

" if you're uncomfortable just let me know - don't be scared to. " she mumbled , leaning her head against his chest as he slowly let himself slide an arm around her.

Tim Burtons, " Corpse Bride " played on her t.v. the two were silent as Regan felt herself fall asleep slowly but surely.

Shane felt perfectly content. the feeling of a girl he'd only fully got to meet a few days ago against him, using him as a pillow.

something about her scent drew him in. the smell of weed with a faint hint of perfume and cold fall air made him feel comfortable, at home.

mars says
don't be a ghost reader, i enjoy
reading silly little comments <3