"It's her!" - Chapter 1

ThunderFuse, Fury, TreadDrive, SkyFusion, and Arcee went to get a couple of drinks. They were laughing their afts off at the bar as they were still feeding off of the energy from ThunderFuse's big race. 

"Wow that was truly something. Who knows, you might go off and win another race but against someone faster," TreadDrive remarks

Fury snorts, "Or Blurr challenges you to a rematch."

SkyFusion nods in agreement as she swirls her cube. She was listening intensely as her optics were fixated on something else. She sees two bots seemingly fighting but finds that one of them was glowing a strange purple. SkyFusion shakes it off and assumes it was her overreactive imagination. She didn't even realize she had zone out of the conversation. 

"SkyFusion?" ThunderFuse asks 

She snaps out of her trance, "Oh yeah, I'm fine just...it's nothing-don't worry about it."

The others weren't so convinced but they took her word for it. Fury then slammed her empty cube on the table and ordered another round. Arcee scowls as she knew this was going to end badly. TreadDrive joined in on Fury's little shenanigans as they drank throughout the night. 

SkyFusion says, "Oh yeah...it's not too big of a deal. I'm just working on-"

She stops again as she hears hissing and screeching. She puts her cube down as she looks up. SkyFusion saw a mech drinking when he was shoved over by another mech with glowing cables. She felt uneasy. SkyFusion pushed her cube of high grade away. She was done drinking for the night. 

The group were unbothered as they continue to laugh and drink. They then hear shouting in the background, but it was very subtle. They ignored it for now until it ended with screaming. ThunderFuse's optics snapped to the source of the sound as he tried to figure out what was going on. 

A femme runs out as she tries to warn anyone. She waved her arms spitting out bright blue energon before she fell to the ground and crumpled. Fury gasps as she gets up and runs over to the femme. She places a servo against the fallen bot's neck cables. Fury tried to assess what was wrong with the bot. The femme optics turned a bright purple as she snapped her jaws at Fury's servo. Fury backed up as she vents. The femme launches as she pins Fury to the ground. Fury panics as she forces the femme's helm away from her neck cables. 

The femme soon ejects a probiscis out of her intake as she tries to siphon Fury's energon. Fury grunts as she kicks the femme's tanks, but the attacker was unaffected. ThunderFuse immediately gets up and goes over to help Fury. Fury kept the femme's intake away from her as she panics. 

"Shoot her! She's gone crazy!" Fury barks 

ThunderFuse felt hesitant. The femme wasn't acting herself. He knows it. He just saw her laughing with a group of her own friends. ThunderFuse can't understand why she would ask for help and then try to hurt someone. He takes out his energon pistol as he was unsure of what to do. Fury's arms soon slip as the femme forces them to the sides. Fury yelps as she bucks her frame around. The femme snarls as she lowers her helm to Fury's neck cables. 

The femme soon lets out a pain shrieked as she gets off of Fury. She rushes at her new attacker which was Arcee who fired the shot. TreadDrive soon used his giant claw to swipe at the femme and knock her into a wall. SkyFusion shouts before hiding under the table. Fury scrambles to her pedes as she runs off. ThunderFuse and TreadDrive soon pick up the table they were sitting at and used it as a shield. 

They ram it into the femme until it seemed that she was immobile. ThunderFuse lowers the table and sighs in exhaustion. SkyFusion checks on them to make sure that they were okay. They were uninjured but they were very spooked. 

"What in the name of Primus is wrong with her?" TreadDrive asks 

Fury shakes her helm, "I don't know. It was weird. She seemed...feral."

"Guys...we should j-j-just go home-I don't like it here anymore," SkyFusion says

Arcee nods as her blaster transforms back into a servo. She turns around and walks outside. The others follow her as they were a bit shocked by the sudden event. TreadDrive sighs as the mood was a bit ruined due to how life threatening it was. 

ThunderFuse walked quickly as he hated what happened. He didn't like hurting bots like that. It reminded him of those dark times. Arcee notices and walks up to him. She had to know what was going on with him. He was acting well, slow. TreadDrive didn't think anything of it. He just assumed it was another bar fight. 

TreadDrive asks, "So what do you guys think what we should do now?"

"TreadDrive, no offense, but I think everyone is going to go back to their habsuites," Fury answers 

SkyFusion nods, "Yeah..."

They were soon startled again as they heard screaming. ThunderFuse groans as what could it be now. Arcee immediately gets defensive and transforms her servo into a blaster. Fury bows her helm as she just wanted to go back home and take a recharge. SkyFusion squeezes herself against the group as they see many Cybertronians running away in a direction. They wonder what they could be trying to get away from. 

They then see it. A crowd of Insecticons with glowing energon flowing their fuel cables. Arcee recognized it all as she gasps. She covers her intake as she tries to absorb the shock. ThunderFuse glared at them as his servo twitches for his energon pistol. 

Fury didn't take a moment to think. She only grabbed SkyFusion's servo and urged her to move. SkyFusion stumbled as she hesitantly does so. Fury soon runs after the Cybertronians. ThunderFuse was confused for a second until TreadDrive made it clear that these Insecticons had one intention. To feast on their precious fluids and suck them dry. As TreadDrive managed to swat at the heavy bodies, ThunderFuse looked for Arcee. 

"Arcee! Come on! We got to get out of here before we get lost in the horde. They're attacking us!" ThunderFuse shouts 

Arcee was motionless for the moment. ThunderFuse gets worried as he soon grabbed her servo and dragged her. Arcee didn't respond or retaliate. She only stared at one shadowy figured. The creature leapt with grace as they landed on a tall slim building. Four long, thin legs protruded from their back and held themselves onto the building with the legs. It soon moved into the light as they all see her. 

Airachnid

Arcee says, "It's her! It's her! She came back!"