You Promised Part 2...

Hi there! I finished this, and I might have to do another part, because... this wasn't enough, was it? Anyways, enjoy!

XxxxxX

I coughed, sitting at my desk in boredom as I tapped my shoe down on the dark blue carpet. I leaned against my arm, and continued typing away on my laptop, until I saw someone walk over, and cocked my head to the side to look at whoever was there, but firstly started out with.

"Hello! And welcome. What can I help you with?" before opening my eyes and looking at the ginger in front of me.  I shook my head constantly until I became dizzy, and she gave me a confused look.

"Are you okay, miss?" she asked me, and I almost felt like puking.

An Explanation as to why I feel like stabbing that person

After he cheated on me, I ran, and I ran and ran and ran, and then. My face hit something, or someone. I immediately covered my tear stained face, with my hands before muttering a loud

"Sorry!" and trying to turn to the person's side and continued running, hearing a yell from behind, which I figured was Levi, and then another yell. I yelped slightly, when I felt someone pick me up and run off somewhere. I don't know where, but somewhere quiet, for sure. I swallowed the big lump that formed in my throat, and once I felt I was being put down, removed one of my hands away from my face, showing my red and teary-eyed face, to whoever was out there.

"Um... hello?" I started out, hoarsely. I cried that much...huh?

"So, that's why you were asking me that stuff," I looked down to find the same boy that I talked to in the elevator sit and lean against the wall. I just coughed weakly in reply and let my back slide to his level, before I immaturely hugged his side tightly, and sniffed in it. Even if this person was a stranger to me, I didn't care. He was nice enough to drag me over here without knowing me, and away from Levi.

"S-sorry," I muttered back in response, to have the male pat my head lightly.

"That's fine, (your name). Wanna grab some coffee some time, and talk?" He asked, and I shrugged, I felt like crying even more.

"S-sure.." I replied.

Now, this moment, today.

"Ah, no no!" I replied, smiling sheepishly.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it!" Even though I really wanted to kick her in that fucking intoxicating face of hers that has at least ten tones of make-up.

"Ah yes... I'd like to order some black tea, along with a cold latte, with no sugar or salt, and just a little spoon in as well, if that's no problem," she went on, and I sighed internally.

'What else the fuck do you want, to find out who my boyfriend is and fuck him too?' I thought, and all the while noting down other orders, before shifting off my comfortable seat to begin to get the drinks ready, and all the while whistling contently. It's been a year since that.

I've honestly gotten over it. Not with ease, though, but I got over it.

I continued whistling in content, until I felt someone lean against the counter, and tapping their fingers rhythmically, to which I turned around with that bitch's latte, and the black tea, putting them on a tray to be met face in face with a seemingly short man, who held his hand out towards me, and I took a step back out of habit before trying to comprehend what was happening.

'Is that Levi?'

'NO WAY.'

'But it is him... he looks like complete shit.'

'But still...hot.' I slapped myself internally, and held out the tray towards him, seeming that he wanted to take it, and with that he took my hand instead, pulling me to sit at the table, with the trays.

"I'm sorry but I've got to deliver a few more drinks sir-" and being cut off with

"I don't fucking care," before being forced to sit in front of the two, and Petra seemed to lace her fingers with Levi. I scoffed a little, before returning my gaze to the two.

"Need any help with anything?" I asked casually, to which Levi murmured something to Petra, and Petra made an unusual glare, and giggled.

'Idiot... Levi doesn't fucking like public affection.'

"Yeah." Petra replied, still giggling, and I stood up, swatting Levi's arm away, as to not touch me.

"Don't. If you came here to try and rub this shit in my already closed wound then you can get your asses up and leave." I spat in annoyance, and I noticed the surprise painted on their face, to which I scoffed a little, and walked to my counter, jumping over it and sitting back on my comfortable chair. I liked my café quiet, okay? I don't like drama...