Emotionless!Reader x Cheater!Regretful!Levi

I knew for a fact that he was cheating, but after days of crying, I ended it.

No I didn't kill myself, that's stupid. I just... gave out. I don't care anymore, but the very second I catch him, I will make him pay. When I mean pay... I will give him exactly what he gave me, depressing nights, accompanied with staring in the mirror, and sobbing in the sink as I looked at myself.

But there is one thing I did, and never thought twice about it, I broke. I didn't cut, but my mind just went calm and blank, not caring anymore, and I figured that this, would have hurt me even more than it already did, if my mind didn't completely shut down.

I sat down, staring at the therapist, Levi decided that after I didn't speak to him anymore, didn't clean for him, made him lunch, and pressed his stupid clothes, that something must have been up.

He was kind of right. And wrong.

Levi was right when he thought that something was off, but the thing he thought was off, was that I was depressed. I can guarantee you, that I am fine. Not depressed. Not happy. Not sad. I'm fine. Neutral.

I got comfortable on their couch, which was located in their office and stared in complete boredom at the person, and through the soul. I could see that they were creeped out by me already. I don't care though.

"So... Miss (Your Surname), where would you like to begin?"

"Nowhere. I fucking hate this place." I stated and looked around. It smelled funny.

"Now now... you're already here, and it seems that your lover, Levi Ackerman was very worried about you." I scoffed.

Lover...

"Well, he can go fuck himself! I don't want to be here. But if you wanna talk, fine. Not reading questions off that clipboard of yours, though." I stated, and stared at what he was holding, before he looked down at it and nodded, putting it away.

"All right then. Let's begin. What's your name, and how do you feel?"

"Hi. My name's (insert full name here pls), and I feel fine." I stated nonchalantly, and sighed after he went on.

"What do you think about your life right now?"

"I don't know. I have a job I like, a dog I like, a boyfriend I don't like," I grumbled, and he seemed to catch on.

"How come? Don't you love him?"

"Of course...I did." I stood up and pulled my coat on, and my scarf over my neck, mouth and nose.

"Just, tell him from me, that he can go suck his own dick, or have Petra do it for him," before walking out and paying for the session, jumping in my car, and looking at the back seat, sighing heavily this time as I turned my head back to the road, grumbling to myself.

"I swear... I'm sick of his shit. I can't do this anymore... I'm leaving. And for good. Maybe. Just maybe." I went on, talking to myself, or the car, nonetheless, until my phone ringed, and I looked at the other front seat, where I threw it aimlessly,  I continued to drive with one hand as I picked, and answered regardless of who was phoning, not looking at the name of the caller.

"Yeah? This is (first name), you called my phone, what the fuck do you want?" I chuckled dryly after that, and then placed my phone in its usual phone, continuing to drive safely.

"Tch. Brat why didn't you talk to the therapist?"

"I did, dipshit." I snarled back in the same cold tone, and felt him suck his teeth on the other end before going on.

"You said that shit out of anger, didn't you?" was his only question. I swear I could've laughed my ass off at that question.

"Did it sound like I did?! You have no shitting idea how much damn pain you've caused me! And one day, karma will fucking catch you, and when it does, you'll regret everything you made me go through..." I trailed off, sniffling a little again before taking deep breaths, in and out and waiting for the red light to turn green.

"Why?"

"Cheater." I said.

"I never cheated on you, smartass!"

"Yes you did!" I yelled back, and felt tears prick my eyes as I continued driving.

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you fucking did!" I sobbed once and shook my head, trying to keep myself together. It worked a little.

"After all that time we spent together, and the times we had arguments, made up, and the times I tried to teach you how to cook... you just go to a backstabbing bitch! Like you are.  You just don't fucking know when to stop being so damn cocky! I bet you thought that just because I'm younger, just because that, I'm stupid. And you're the smarter guy. Well guess what! I'm done with you! And whenever you will see me again, I DEFINETELY, won't come back running to you!" I gritted my teeth, not hearing anything from the other end, and sighed again, feeling as if a stone had been take off my heart, feeling so much more relieved.

"You can't leave me like that..." he whispered softly.

"You can't cheat on me like that, see, you don't like that? Do you now? Go away..." I stated and stocked myself up on spare gas, a blanket, food, and basically broke off the joined account we had, taking all the money. Then fell back in the driver's seat, only to see that Levi was still holding the call.

"You know what Levi..."

"W-what..?"

"When you change your stupid ass, I will come back. Until then, fuck off." And hung up on him, beginning to drive again, to where I was going. I didn't care, this was going to be a great adventure. Totally.

Levi's P.O.V.

She can't just... leave me like that. I never meant to. I never meant to... it was just that one time... I wanted to say sorry... she didn't... she has to be joking. She has to be... yes.. she's joking. She really is. She has to be. She is.

I sat there, at my desk, hearing shuffling and a door opening and closing.

"Levi~? What's wrong?" Ah that sweet suffocating voice.

"Nothing. Go away."

"B-but..."

"Go. Away. Now." She didn't seem to do that, and decided to try and sit on my lap, and that's when I just pushed her away roughly. She sniffed. Fake.

"Stop it Petra. We're over."

"W-what?! W-wh-why?! I-I thought you-"

"No." I stated coldly, almost feeling like I was going to die on the inside.

"I don't need you...I need (Your name)."