Chapter 5

[ Monday ] - Alexis POV: - 

The day passed by pretty uneventful, as I followed my last lecture I heard the bell ring, dismissing me from the classroom. I walked down the hall to feel a sort of drawn towards Miss Olsen her office, after Sunday I saw here in this new kind of light, she's so wise, almost like she understands me, or at least tries to. She hears me, for the first time in my life someone listens to me. I softly knock on her door and smile as I hear her soft voice.

"Come in" she tells me, I open the door and meet her beautiful green eyes once more. "Hey Miss Taylor" she says as I smile at her formality, calling me Alexis last night and now where back to 'Miss Taylor', "Hey miss Olsen" I say as I close the door behind me. 

"What can I help you with?" she asks as I fiddle with the rings around my finger. "I was wondering if, you don't mind, if I could study here, the library is always busy on Mondays and you said you often help students" I ask as she gives me a faint smile. "Of course, sit down please, do you like something to drink?" she asks as I sit down at her huge desk. "Some water is fine" I tell her as she nods. "I'll be right back" she says as she gets up and makes her way out of her office.

he office is Nice, very fancy, a dark oak wood desk, like I said huge. I looked at her degree on the wall, hanging there proudly. she had a black sofa in her office with her coat laying on it, she also had some bookshelves which were filled with books on alphabetic order. "Geez" I say to myself as I smile, she must be some kind of nerd or something, who even keeps their books like that. 

She walks into the office and closes the door behind her as she put down the cup of water. "Thank you" I say as I give her a genuine smile. "No problem, do you need any help? or do you just want to study in silence?" she asks as I take out my schoolwork, "oh I don't want to hold you up on your own work, silence is fine for me" I say as She nods and gives me a small smile. 

we sit there for hours in silence, sometimes I feel her eyes on me but not for long. I can't really explain it but I feel this need to impress her or something, like I have to do good so she'll accept me, after a while I hear her breathe out a bit louder than usual, I look up at her as she has her eyes closed, she opens the first two buttons of her blouse as she places her hand on the newly exposed skin, she streches her neck to both sides as she strokes her hand on her painful muscles, I can't help but feel a slight fiddle in my stomach as I watch her movements. 

'she must be tensed' I think to myself as I watch the woman push her long fingers against her muscles on her neck, trying to massage the pain out of them herself. oh how good her skin must feel against my soft lips, how much I would love to kiss the pain out of her neck, lossen up her muscles as I massage them. I shouldn't be thinking of her in this inappropriate way, I know I shouldn't. but I can't help myself, she opens her eyes as I quickly point my own back to my notes. 

I can just feel her slight smile as I look up a slight bit, seeing the buttons of her blouse closed once again as she looks at me aswell. "So, how's it going?" she asks as I swallow the lump out of my throat. "Alright I think" I say as she smiles at me. "You have been making doodles in your notebook for the past 10 minutes Alexis" she points out as I look down at the page. "Well.. maybe it's part of my process" I tell with a proud tone in my voice as she smiles wider. 

"Well, I think we've done enough work for one day" she says as she closes her laptop and starts to pack her things, I feel slightly bummed out as I also start to pack my own things. I didn't want to leave her. "So, did it help you? studying here?" Miss Olsen asks as I look up at her. "It did, thank you so much" I say as she nods and walks around me to take her coat off the couch and put it on. We both make our way out of her office as we chatter a bit about some stupid stuff, making our way out of the school once more. 

"So I'll see you tomorrow in my class" she says as I nod, I can't help but feel slightly excited as she mentions her class tomorrow, I used to think I would hate English because I didn't want to do anything with the knowledge, but now that I have her as my professor, I don't hate it as much as I thought I would. "I'll see you tomorrow, get home safely miss Olsen" I tell her as she smiles and nods at me before getting into her car, making my way to my own car aswell. 

- at Alexis her dorm -

I make my way inside of the dorm as I see Mason spread out on the couch, watching stranger things. the series is a huge hype so I'm not surprised to see him watching it aswell. "Hey there" he says as he pauses his series. "Wow, pausing a series for me? damn I must be important to you" I joke as he rolls his eyes. "Don't push it" he shoots back as I laugh. "I'm just going to get ready for the gym" I tell him as he nods. "Sure, have fun!" he tells me as I smile. 

I put my hair up in a high ponytail before I get into my gym clothing. I like going to the gym, Leigh has been a huge help and actually makes going enjoyable. I take a protein bar before I make my way out of the dorm and walk to the gym, not far from our dorm. 

As I walk into it I can already see Leigh talk with someone. I make my way into the gym area, letting her finish with her previous client without me standing there like a complete fool. Not much later the woman makes her way towards me. "Hey there, Ready?" she asks as I nod excitingly, like I said, I enjoyed the gym.