Qin Yihan turned her head and glared at her brother: is this a story you made up when you participated in the draft? Don't throw the pot at me!

Qin Lu looked down at Qin Yihan and blinked slowly: No.

Quan Zaixian raised his eyes, staring at Qin Yihan with an unclear meaning, as if thinking.

Hua Lin was stunned for a moment and almost laughed out loud. He didn't seem to be surprised at all, like something Qin Lu could do. Pei Jiangsheng next to him shrugged with a dark face: "This is what I wanted to tell you just now."

Baeksando raised a smile excitedly: Oh oh! He also has a sister! Although they don't chase stars at all, rounding and relatives have another common topic. Sure enough, they are destined peers, destined to become super good friends!

It was the first time for each group to hear about this, and it was inevitable that they would be surprised.

Qin Lu had a flat face, glanced at Qin Yihan with a smile, and nodded lightly with a smile: "Well, it's true."

Although Qin Lu's tone was very casual, Qin Yihan was stunned after hearing this, turned her head to stare at her brother silently, Qin Lu glanced at her briefly, turned her head away and didn't look at her again.

Qin Yihan felt that the crit he received today was over 100 million.

She had been avoiding thinking about the topic Qin Lu mentioned in the draft because she felt that once she took it seriously, she might be joked by the evil brother who revealed her true nature, and of course she was making up a story.

However, now that this matter was brought up, Qin Lu simply admitted it and caught Qin Yihan off guard. He couldn't help but start thinking wildly.

Before, I always thought that my brother who was full of bad water was cheating on her. After all, things like cheating her with pocket money and making small reports to Qin's mother happened from time to time in Qin Yihan's childhood memory, but now she is subconsciously telling her... Is it true? ? ?

Because he was too shocked, Qin Yihan was a little confused, not knowing who I was or where I was.

But even though she didn't want to admit it, Qin Yihan still felt a little... indescribably happy.

Qin Yihan tried her best to keep the corners of her mouth from rising too obviously, and was knocked on the head by her brother, "Didn't you like Lucy for so many years? Why didn't you even hurry up to fight for a fan benefit?"

Qin Lu blinked at Lu Xi, in exchange for a "reassuring" look from Lu Xi.

Qin Yihan was quickly attracted by Lu Xi's words: "Are you taking pictures together?"

A mess of thoughts was suddenly thrown out of the sky by Qin Yihan, and she raised her head with gleaming eyes: "Yeah!"

Qin Yihan hurriedly took out the phone, and without thinking, shoved the phone into Qin Lu's hand: "Brother, take a picture for me!"

Qin Lu raised his eyebrows, but did not object, he opened the camera and raised his hand.

Lu Xi bent down to accommodate Qin Yihan's height, smiled and compared a V to the camera, Qin Yihan smiled brightly, and her eyes wandered a little embarrassedly.

Thirty minutes later.

Qin Yihan followed Qin Lu out as if stepping on the clouds. In addition, there is Quan Zaixian, who seems to be inaccessible, walking slowly ahead with his pockets in his hands.

She got the signatures of all the six regiments, all, all, all! And took a commemorative photo with the six regiments, and also got a photo with Lucy.

Ah, this phone has to be passed on as a family guarantee.