Chapter 90

The theme and overall style of the band's performance must first be determined.

The most basic and common is the pop genre. The tone of the scene is relaxed and happy, which is suitable for a small and fresh stage style.

They first ruled out rock styles, and heavy metal, which is heavy metal. These two are relatively difficult for the trainees to control, and the stage is not easy to control. Finally, the range is set between the country style and Jazz.

The jazz-like music style and the warm and comfortable country style are relatively simple for the trainees who temporarily form a team to break in, and the audience of the two is not as niche as rock or punk. Many European and American pop singers There are global hits that can be adapted.

Wei Zige has great ideas in song selection. He wants to try to re-arrange and design a European and American country-style song that is not very popular, and fill in the lyrics that suit their mood with his teammates.

The final song selection is "FallingInSummer".

Due to the limited time, after the band's performance was set, the members selected their own songs and decided on their own personal stage performance projects.

Qin Lu had a lack of understanding of the songs in this world. In addition, he had been unable to access the Internet during this period of time. The ipad provided by the staff only had a few songs related to the performance saved in advance, so there were no very suitable songs. to make a selection.

So Qin Lu didn't worry like other trainees, tangled back and forth among various songs, but quickly submitted the songs to be performed on stage.

Although Qin Lu seldom listened to songs in his previous life, he still had a few familiar songs. In addition to the one he performed on the first stage, there was also a song he liked very much. Since there is no accompaniment in this world, when Qin Lu submitted it, he only indicated that he used his friend's original song as in the initial rating.

"Original songs?" After receiving the information submitted by Qin Lu, the staff looked up in surprise: "Are you sure you won't think about it anymore? According to the performances I have received, many of them are big hits with their own popularity and topicality. I haven't heard this song, can I find the source on the Internet?"

Qin Lu shook his head, "There is no sound source."

When the staff met Qin Lu's clear eyes, his voice softened: "Have you figured out how to solve this problem?"

Qin Lu said "um", apparently already having an idea.

The staff didn't ask any more questions, not worried that Qin Lu would screw up the final stage, but raised a little expectation.

Judging from Qin Lu's past performance, he is not an impulsive person. He must have made plans before important stage decisions.

Original song. The staff recalled the scene of Qin Lu singing during the initial rating. His face was still serious, but his heart was actually a little excited.

At noon the next day after the rules were announced, all the trainees' team performance songs and individual stages submitted specific information, and the next step was to allocate time reasonably for practice.

The preparation time for the group night is longer than the previous performances, so I don't always feel that time is not enough as before, but the pressure is even greater.

After all, it was a performance at the Silver Torch Gymnasium, and the result was also related to whether they could make their debut as a group. Even a trainee with the best mental quality would inevitably be a little nervous.