Chapter 94

The final training time passed quickly, and when they were reminded by the staff to start packing, all the trainees were a little lost.

Just like any thing that you are used to doing suddenly has a terminator, there will be the inertia of wanting to continue the countdown, but you will find that you have to go to a new future. For example, in the 100-day countdown of the college entrance examination, when the numbers are counted, there will be an inexplicable emptiness that is at a loss.

Now the countdown to the formation of the group is over without knowing it, and it is already the last day for all the trainees to stay at the training base.

The trainees who are used to living in the dormitory are a little reluctant to give up. After staying in any place for more than three months, they will also have the illusion of belonging.

More means to leave the closed ivory tower and begin to enter the public eye and accept the judgment of the public. And a new beginning means saying goodbye to the past.

The indescribable feeling of melancholy was quickly diluted by the new vision. The trainees had to leave the training base with their luggage and go to the Silver Torch Gymnasium for the rehearsal of the group night.

This rehearsal is more complicated than every previous performance, and every process has to be confirmed repeatedly. After all, it will be broadcast live, and there are too many audiences. Everyone can take pictures or videos. Mistakes can have unexpected troubles.

Qin Lu's luggage was very simple. When he came, he brought a large suitcase. When he went back, he had to take back even less after consumption, so it didn't take too long.

It's late summer now, but there is no sign of autumn yet, and I can still feel the afterglow of summer, and the sun is still hot.

After finding a white sweater to put on, Qin Lu put on a beige baseball cap and found his teammates in the practice room.

Not only Liao Junchen and the others who formed a team together, but fifteen people crowded together in the usually empty practice room as if they had agreed, and it didn't seem crowded.

After everyone cleaned up, they found that the most nostalgic thing was not the dormitory where they slept for three months, but the training room where they sweated and filled with memories.

Except for performances, the trainees spend most of their time here together.

It was boring, but interesting, not much in retrospect, and every frame was beautiful.

There was also a plastic bag that Fan Xi used to bring drinks at noon on the balance bar. Any unevenness on the wooden floor can be avoided with closed eyes. When facing the mirror, you can see not only yourself, but also familiar teammates.

When chasing a dream that seems out of reach, it is the happiest thing to have someone by your side.

In the past few months, everyone has changed and remains the same.

The last time they ate the lunch box from the cafeteria together in the training room, the braised pork rice bowl that Fan Xi hated at first, has now temporarily surpassed the status of hot pot in his heart.

"Fan Kele, you seem to have lost weight." Jin Youen rested one hand on the wooden floor and looked at Fan Xi lazily. After eating such a long boiled set meal, coupled with high-intensity exercise, Fan Xi was still a little bit lazy. Blurred facial contours became much clearer.

Fan Xi, who was eating braised pork with a happy face, lit up. After swallowing it, he touched his face and said in surprise, "Golden Milk, so you can speak human words!"