He had a feeling that she was currently with the nigga from the photo, and he was determined to find out exactly how serious the two of them had became.

He didn't give a damn if he had to wait all night for Ariel to come home, he wasn't leaving. He had a lot of questions that needed answers, and he was going to make sure that he got them. . . One way or another.

*****

Ariel

The next morning

The next morning. . .

Ariel woke up and instantly went into a funk after overhearing Dave booking a flight for leaving for LA that afternoon. Her little vacation with him was over before she was ready for it to be.

She wondered if he would ever call her again and hoped that her time spent with him wasn't a complete waste because yes she had a great time, but she wasn't doing it for nothing.

Ariel was feeling him more than she had expected to, and she hoped that there was a possibility that the two of them could be something more.

"Good mornin', beautiful." Dave said as he plopped down next to her on the bed.

Right off the bat he sensed a bit of attitude by the way she twisted up her lips and cut her hazel-green eyes at him.

"What up, you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." she lied.

"You don't seem okay, so tell me what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just overheard you making travel plans, and I guess I wasn't ready for it to be over with us." Ariel said.

"Oh, so it's over between us?" Dave questioned.

"I don't know, you tell me." she answered.

"Nah', as long as you don't want it to be over, it ain't."

"And what do you want?" Ariel asked.

"Well first, I wanna' know why you won't let me touch or kiss on yo' stomach?"

"Dave, come on be serious!"

"I am serious, I wanna' know why every time we had sex you did everythin' to deter me from touchin' you there." He stated truthfully, thinking on all the times she had rejected him.

Ariel's eyes started to tear up, he was right, she did stop him from touching and kissing on her stomach every time they had sex. She was pregnant with another man's child, and she didn't feel comfortable with that part of her body being touched by Dave.

She really didn't know how she was going to explain it. She was nervous to admit her pregnancy to him, because then she would have to mention her break-up with August, and that was still a very fresh and painful chapter for her to rehash.