Memories

Flashback 15 years ago...

"Michael! Look at this!" You show him an origami paper you made. "What is it?" You gave it to him. He grabs it and takes a look at it before he crumples it into a paper ball and shoots it to the floor. "Hey! I put 4 minutes of effort into that" you said unbothered. He chuckled in your face. You sighed and sat back. Your teacher comes in and begins his lecture. As the teacher talks you slowly fall asleep and you land on Michael's shoulder. He wakes you up "Hey, hey wake up" you lift your head "What?" He then moves an inch away from you. You feel hurt but you couldn't blame him, maybe he wasn't comfortable with it.

Class ended and it was after-school. You wanted to go with Michael to his house to play. You followed him home and walked up to him. "Hello Michael!" You tapped his shoulder. "What? Why are you here?" "I wanted to play with you when you got home, I brought some toys with me in my book bag-.." "No! Go home I don't want to play" "But I have nothing to do at home" "I don't care go home leave me alone." He walks away. You stand by the sidewalk and turn around making your way home.

Present time

You wake up and find yourself by the bush you passed out in. You believe that Michael thought you were dead. You've only been passed out for an hour. You walk inside and look at the time on your microwave. It's 2:44 AM. You sigh and turn around to see Michael again. You start to cry. "Don't please.." you slide to the ground and plead for him to not kill you. He walks slowly towards you and grabs your hair. He moves his head as if he's curious to what he's looking at. "Michael.." he grips his knife harder as you shoot your arm at at the exact time he lunges his arm at you.

You hold his arm preventing him from slashing your throat. "Please!! It's y/n! Y/N!! Me!! I was your friend please don't kill me!" He doesn't budge. You get up slowly trying to fight back his strength but he pins you down to the counter and starts strangling you. He then aims for you with his knife as you scream. "No! Please!" He stabs you near your rib cage pushing the knife deeper every inch it goes. You cry and moan in helpless pain. He takes it out and begins to prepare another stab but you kick him back.

He backed up a few inches but you took it upon you to make it your escape. You dodged his hit and ran towards the door. You made it out and went in your car. You escaped and drove to the hospital. You ran inside as you bled pools of blood enough to make it look like a body was being dragged leaving a trail. The doctors and nurses put you in a stretcher and rush you into surgery. You woke up an hour later and you head to the front office. "You're back in here?" You nodded "Call the police.." the nurse nods and reaches for the phone calling another investigator.

The detective comes in. "Hello, Miss the name is Dr Loomis, I've been informed that you've experienced contact with Michael myers." You nodded "Yes, I have and he's attacked me multiple times." He was confused. "He attacked you? How did you survive?" You shook your head "I don't know I- I keep escaping I guess what do you want me to say?" He sat down and placed his things down. "Do you know how lucky you are?" You shook your head "No, I'm not lucky. I knew Michael since we were kids he could possibly be showing me mercy."

Dr loomis began to look perplexed. "I've dealt with Michael for years I don't understand." He began to make his way closer to you. "What was your first encounter with him?" You explained how you saw him at the carnival and everything else. "And A-a.. how did you.. how do you know Michael?" He stuttered on his words out of heavy curiosity. "Well if I remember it was around 15 years ago, I moved into the same school he was in and I was a little too excited to be his friend.

He was always so cold but he replied to me whenever he wanted to. Thing was he was always a mood changer and changed from a mean person to a kind person. I liked him and I guess I was the only person to actually appreciate him. We both got bullied by this one kid with brown hair but I didn't even get his name. Then one day Michael just stopped coming to school and I was worried. I forgot about him eventually until.. well yeah."

Dr loomis shakes his head. "So did you know about anything going on in the myers house?" You thought about it "Not that I think of.. Oh yeah he had a stepdad he told me about before. He always sat on the couch with a cast on his arm and he drank beer most of the time. He'd be the one to berate and bully Michael in his own time. And Michael had his sister, the oldest one who was always in the room with her boyfriend. Around from that his mom was really nice." You smiled as you spoke. "Well, yes the myers family was dealing with some issues." Your smile faded as you realized that Michael wasn't really living the life. "I hope you understand what Michael did was intentional." Your heart shattered.

You could feel the tension rising of the thought of him. "Why is he doing this?" Dr loomis sighs as he adjusts his posture and clamps his hands together folding them. "To think of it he may desire it." Your hairs on your skin flew up in a rush. "My best advice is to stay away from Michael as best as you can." You began to panic "How!?" Dr loomis puts his hands on your shoulders calming you down "Stay in the crowd, you do not want to be his next victim L/N.." he looked with such worry.

"Explain to me what happened now," you inhale and exhale. "He attacked my boyfriend yesterday, I wasn't aware of it until I came home.. and.. when I did I saw them wrestling and Michael strangled him to death. I.. blew my cover and next thing I know I'm being chased by him but his speed is more faster an-.." dr loomis interrupted you "I'm sorry did you say his speed increased?" You nodded "That's impossible." You sighed. "I don't know then." He got up and grabbed his folder "This is very interesting news I uhh, I suggest you look out for your surroundings. I'll come to you tomorrow in your new location," he walks to you and hands you a card. "What's this?" "My contact number" you grab it "Reach out to me" he smiles and walks away.

You rented out a air bnb whilst you called to have your house fixed. "Thanks for this I really need this place" "No problem, I won't be back until a month since you've paid higher so get comfortable, I have extra places if you wanna change your mind." You waved goodbye and the door closed. The place was mesmerizing and beautiful. You felt safer. You sat on the couch and sighed.

Are you really safe?