Can we try again?

You get ready for school as your mom kisses your forehead and kneels to you "Don't behave bad today okay? I've tried to have you adjust to this new place and I really don't want you do get a bad reputation here. This was meant to be your hometown, so live in it." She looked into your eyes. You nodded and left. As you went you headed to your class again and it was lunch time. As you sat you see the same boy that bullied Michael, he was walking to you with a devilish smile and his friend.

He sat at your table "What happened to your boyfriend Mikey? Oh no.. was his dick too small?" Him and his friend laugh. "Your not funny." You looked at him with a serious face "I'm not trying to be funny, but you know maybe we can try things out?" He got closer to you while circling his fingers. "Ew, no" he looked in offense "It's bigger than mikey's" he laughed "Your head is bigger," he grinned "I'm talking about the one I'm looking at now not the acorn." His grin faded away as he backed up "Leave me alone before I grab those two sacks of fucking orbs and shove it in your mouth."

You snapped. He stands up and he looks at his friend and walks away looking at you. You began eating your food. After lunch you saw Michael again and you ran to him "Michael! Hey-.." he backed away from you "Get away" you were stressed out "Can you please get over it?" He sighs and waits for your next response "Do you want this?" You hand him a chocolate bar. He looks at it "You don't want it?" You shake your head "I have a stomachache right now so you can have it." You hand it to him as he takes it. He unwraps it and begins to eat it.

"You know I don't even know your name" he eats "Oh right, my name is Y/N sorry," "Your good" "Do you have any plans?" You ask him "No, I mostly stay home after school" you chuckle "Wanna go to the park?" He looked in disappointment "You? Going to the park? That's baby stuff" you cross your arms raising a brow "Not to play, hang around" he chuckles while still eating the chocolate bar "No thanks" you groan "Well? The woods?" He nods "That is creepy" "What is?" "You choose the woods over the park doesn't it get dark pretty fast?" "Yes, but I don't care" after school you both walk in the woods.

As you walk you see a big beautiful plain area. You hear baby bird cries and you notice a baby bird struggling to get out of the bush. You grabbed it and showed it to Michael "Aww, it must've fell from the nest." You hand it to him "Here, I need to find the nest so I don't drop him" you climb the tree hoping to find the nest. Michael holding the bird in the palm of his hands. It continues to cry out. Michael collides his hand with his other and smashes the bird. He stares at his bloody palms.

You jump down "Alright I found the nest" he wiped his hands and kicked the baby bird's corpse under the bush. You turn around "Where's the bird?" He shrugs "Michael I gave it to you" "I don't know what happened to it, I put it down and I looked away and it disappeared." You sigh and continue walking. It gets dark and you go back home. Michael goes home as well.

Michael's POV

I didn't want to go home, I just couldn't stop thinking about everything at once. I came home and there goes the asshole again "Aw shit, You should've stayed outside it was better without your weird ass here" sometimes I wish of strangling him. I went upstairs and my sister is moaning in the other room getting banged by her boyfriend. I could care less about this place.

I went to my room and saw my new pet rat. I came up to him. He's so helpless but I could see him as my stress and frustration in one. I strangled him and banged his head on the table as he squealed in pain. He tried to wiggle out of my hand but I broke his body in half. I threw him back into his cage.

I washed my bloody hands and I sat on my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about my trip to the woods with Y/N, she was the first person to ever talk to me normally instead of seeing me like a freak. I enjoy her company she makes me feel calm. She's the only friend I have and I don't want to mess it up for us. Sometimes I think about her and sometimes I don't. I started drawing to relax.