"Ta-da-ta-da-da-da, isn't that the part that you talk about? How did you come up with such a melody... I admire you, too."

The atmosphere that was ridiculing me has changed in an instant.

Of course, there were those who were not easily swayed by the atmosphere as well.

"Genius?"

Someone snorted.

"That's too much flattery. It seems that the Duke of Brudenell's prestige is too great, seeing that Gabian DeViro, who has high self-esteem, also gives unfamiliar compliments?"

Hearing those words, I turned my head to see who was the one who dared to insult the Duke's fiancée.

The red hair caught my eye.

'...This-'

It was one of the Princes.

Seeing that the other Princes and Princess also had hardened faces, it seemed that they were not persuaded by Gabian DeViro's words. Furthermore, they seemed to think he was giving a brazen false compliment to look good in front of the Duke of Brudenell.

However, Gabian DeViro was not a person who cared about the cold attitude of the Imperial Family.

"From today, I will concentrate on my work without ever leaving the Duke's family. Soon, you will hear again how beautiful of a song the Young Lady has composed!"

Some nobles spoke to Gabian.

"It was such a beautiful song...?"

"Yes."

He nodded his head broadly.

"Although Young Lady's terrible singing skills just couldn't save the song, the song is very beautiful."

At first, the attitudes of those who thought he was making blatant flattery began to change.

"You aren't releasing a song that's not made by the Young Lady, are you?"

At those words, his face flushed with indignation and he replied angrily, "Is that possible?! This Gabian is not such a scammer. Many of you will hear the very song Young Lady made."

"I'm looking forward to it. Please invite me to the presentation."

It seemed that his performance led to unexpected results.

The way people looked at me changed in an instant. Suddenly, from a terrible fool who doesn't even know my own abilities, I was being recognized by a genius like Gabian DeViro.

Although it wasn't my intention, it wasn't bad because my image was reversed thanks to him.

If I couldn't change Cassius's heart from the beginning, it would be a loss for my image in the social world to be slashed compared to before.

'Well, if I give him one song, he will be satisfied and leave.'

I turned to Gabian.

"Okay. I'll tell you the details of the song tomorrow."

He nodded his head with a thrilled expression on his face.

"I will make sure to make Young Lady's name known widely! Soon, the whole continent will praise the Young Lady!"

No, I don't think that's necessary...

Fortunately, the wedding proposal ceremony didn't last very long. Although nothing went as I planned... Had it not been for the hope that I would soon become the Empress's handmaiden and move away from this family, I would have lost my mind.