"That's the reason you came to mine yesterday? To make sure there was no awkward silences?" 

"Well, Harry wanted me to come along because he thought it was starting to get awakward between you two and he didn't really wanna leave yet so he texted me asking if I could pop in to save you both." He replies with a smile.

"Could you excuse me, girls? I have to go, but it was lovely meeting you all." I hear Harry say from behind me. Oh God, please don't come over here! 

Liam sees me start to panic and tries to grab Harry before he can get to the rail but he fails.

"Jess? Is that you?"

I look up and see Harry's curls sitting perfectly as usual, his trade mark smirk on his face and his green eyes sparkling.

"Ummm, hi!" I realise how stupid I look and blush.

"What were you doing on the ground?" He asks, clearly trying to hold in a laugh.

"I em..... lost my....... hair clip." I said. Hair clip, out of all the things in the world I picked a hair clip. You could've said earring or money but you chose hair clip. Pravo Jess, I congratulate you.

"Your hair clip? Okay, that's wierd." He laughs, giving me his hand to pull myself up.

His laugh is so great, it instantly makes me smile. "Look, about last night, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to come on to you, it was stupid. I wasn't thinking straight." He says, breaking the ice between us.

I smile, a real smile. Man am I glad he said that. "It's fine, don't worry about it. As long as we can still be friends?" I ask, sticking my hand out for him to shake it.

"Of course." He replies with an even bigger smile. He wraps his arms around me, ignoring my handshake offer, and gives me a hug instead, which of course I don't really mind.

"Harry?! Where are you?! I need your credit card!" A girl shouts.

Who the hell is that? "Oh god. Jess, this isn't what it looks like." Harry quickly blurts out.

Suddenly, a girl with long brown hair, wearing a very short skirt, appears at Harry's side. I recognise her straight away and I can immediately feel my fractured heart pound against my chest. "No. No way. Oh my god."

"Jess, please, this isn't what it looks like! I swear!" Harry pleads, grabbing my hands.

"Long time no see Jessica." Lauren says smugly, a smirk plastered on her foundation caked face. I look Harry up and down before walking away. I don't want to cry in front of her. I don't want her to feel triumphant over me once again.

"Jess wait!" He calls after me.

 His hand grabs my shoulder but I shrug him off immediately, not wanting him anywhere near me. "How could you?! Look, I don't care who you're with as long as it's not her!" I scream, making my way out of the shop.

"I'm not with her though! I was out shopping with her, that's all!" He explains, walking backwards in front of me. "Jess, stop please. Let me explain."

I look up at his face which holds a sad and confused expression . Should I really listen to him? Is he worth listening to? The last time I let him explain himself about her it ended badly. It ended with me storming out of the room, out of his life.

"You've got one minute." I scowl.

Lauren is the whole reason Harry and I broke up in the first place. She's the reason for all my heartache...

*FLASHBACK*

"Look, Jess it's 1:30! Come on lets go!" Hannah said as she clung to Louis' arm.

We were still at the after party in the Box night club. "But I can't find Harry! I haven't seen him in like, an hour!" I said looking everywhere. The last I seen him he told me he'd be right back but he never returned.

"He'll be fine." Louis said sighing. You could tell all he cared about was getting Hannah home and into his bed. Typical drunk Louis of course. "We can't just leave him!" I exclaimed looking for my phone in my bag.

I got it out and dialled Harry's'number. I could hear it ringing from here. I followed the ring tone and saw Harry. He wasn't alone. My jaw dropped and I could feel my heart shattering. I couldn't speak. There he was all over some brunette who I'd never even seen before. Her legs were over done in fake tan, her skirt wasn't visible and her top was bearly covering a centimetre of her. 

"Je-" Hannah had just came up behind me and even she was gobsmacked.

I still stood there, frozen, looking at him shove his tongue down her throat. "Oh my god. That isn't, it couldn't be! Harry?" She said squinting.

I nodded and I honestly felt like throwing myself off a cliff. I was heartbroken. "LOUIS!" Hannah yelled.

Louis soon came over and noticed straight away why tears were running down my face. "Oh my god. You're joking me, that bastard!" He exclaimed marching over to Harry. 

I watched from a distance as Louis pulled Harry away from the girl and started questioning him and pushing him. Harry wasn't taking any of it, he was drunk, too drunk.

 He pushed Louis back, too hard, and sent Louis falling to the ground. "Oh Jesus." Hannah mumbled as she ran over to stop the war breaking out. Louis started pointing at me then back at Harry. Harry looked at me and then buried his head in his hands. I think he just realised what he did. He just realised that he'd broken my heart.

*WAKING UP*

"So you see! I was only out shopping with her because we bumped into her! Okay?" Harry says, pulling at his hair in frustration.

I missed his whole explanation of the whole Lauren thing. "God, you know what?! I don't care, I don't care anymore! I don't care about you or what you do with her! Just stay out of my life!" I exclaim as I run as far away as I can.

I know I missed his explanation but if he's still hanging about with her that's all I need to know. Honestly, I'm surprised that Harry would do soemthing like this. I didn't think he'd still be friends with her let alone be hanging out with her the day after we kissed. The flashback was too real. I feel my heart breaking again as I remember the image of him kissing her, of him hanging out with her as if nothing's wrong with that. They're perfect for each other really. I hope they're fucking happy together...

Gobsmacked? I should think so! I'm guessing you don't like Harry (in the story, not actually him) anymore :L Well it had to be done, didn't it?! I mean they couldn't have just broken up for no reason right? Well vote, comment and fan please! You know it means a lot! Not uploading until 80 votes and you guys have proved that voting isn't a challenge for you, so please vote ;D Thank youuu :) Lana XxXxxXxxXxXXxXXxXxxXx