Lost in the Moment

Jester growls at you, "I didn't tell you, you could please yourself." He moves away from the bed and stands up. You look down to see that his cock is already hard again. It's standing straight out from his body.

"Such a needy play thing" he scoffs as he walks over to you, kneeling in front of your face. His hand comes down on your throat, pinning you in place. You try claw at his back, but he's just out of reach, though you manage to get your fingers around one of his wrists.

He leans forward and looks into your eyes as he runs his other hand through your hair. "You'll never be able to escape me, will you?" His voice husky and low. You moan. "Be quiet," he snarls, "play with yourself while I watch."

"Yes Daddy" you whimper as your hands explore your body, across your breasts, passed your stomach, down to your core, you gently caress your openening. Your breath quickens the heat rises in your body. "Stop pet" Jester growls. "It's my turn to have fun with you."

He pushes you into the bed, sitting on top of you, his weight pressing down against you. He reaches down and pulls your legs apart, then he lays between them. "Now remember what I told you, if you don't want me to hurt you, all you have to do is say Red and I'll stop."

He runs his hands up your thighs, pushing them apart even further. Scratching along the way. You feel the burning sensation from the scratches and wince from the pain. "Oh poor little play thing, I've barely started." He snarls as he begins to lick your inner thigh, moving slowly upwards towards your center.

Your heart begins to race as you feel him near. The tips of his tongue touches your wetness, spreading it around, licking up the juices that seep from inside you. You whimper softly as he continues to move his mouth lower, lapping at your core, teasing your folds, nibbling on your clit. He rubs his thumb against your opening, rubbing it against you before plunging inside, moving in slow circles, brushing against your walls.

Your breath hitches and your hands fly to his head, he stops, "you dont get to touch me yet pet." He growls, You squirm beneath him, trying to push him deeper, wanting more. He grabs your wrists and ties them to the bed, then your ankles, "Please..." you plead. "You're pathetic when you beg" he laughs. He undoes his belt, unzipping his jeans, his shaft hard, ready for you. He yanks off his shirt, revealing his muscular chest.

He caresses your hips, his length inches away from your entrance. He thrusts it forward and sinks deep inside you. You gasp, feeling his thick length inside you, moving in and out, each time making you moan. He grips your hip, holding himself steady above you, staring into your eyes.

"Do you like being owned by me?" He asks, his voice low and dark.

"Yessss" you moan, "please Sir, make me yours"

"You're a good play thing aren't you? " He snarls.

"Yes I am," you whimper. He smirks, he tightens his grip on your hip, grinding his hips into you. Harder, faster, deeper.

"Tell me how much you love having my length inside of you. Tell me how much you want it." He moans, his voice heavy with lust.

"I want you to fill me up," you moan, your voice throaty, you feel the extacy bubbling over, you both moan in pleasure.

"Good pet," he grunts. He lifts up from you, pulling out. Your body twitches with need. He sits down on the edge of the bed, his member throbbing and dripping with desire. "Lick it clean" he commands, "clean every drop of your pleasure from my shaft."

You crawl up onto the bed, crawling over to him, your mouth watering at the sight of him. He pushes his hips down so you bring your lips to his shaft, sucking him, tasting the salty fluid. You swirl your tongue around his base, then suck up the length of his shaft. You move your mouth to his tip, swirling your tongue around it, taking it in your mouth, sucking and kissing. He reaches down and grabs your head, lifting you up, he smirks. "Good pet."