Chapter 9: Dom

"Because I want to know if I should be worried about your screams." I whisper beside his neck; I see him suppress a shiver and I pull away wiping my thumb over my lip with a smirk.

"Not for the night." He answers simply.

"Kneel." I order, and he does exactly as I say before looking up at me. I put my hand on his chin before my thumb on his soft lips and I pull it slowly. "Do you remember?" I ask and he arches a brow.

"What?" He asks and I smirk, he blushes before he nods getting my meaning. He gets down on his knees licking his lips before making eye contact with me. I pull the string on my waistband with one hand before I shove my pants down freeing my cock. I put my hand in his hair, and I feel him put his mouth on me. 

"Just like that." I praise closing my eyes a moan running through me.

"Don't worry, after this you'll get exactly what you want..." I trail off. "Get a better taste." I open my eyes looking down at him, I feel him move his tongue over me and I tighten my hold on his hair when he moans.

"That mouth." I look at his lips locked around me, the feel of his mouth moving over me slowly, the feel of his tongue moving under my length. I feel his hand move to my length wrapping two fingers around my base, I remember that I told him to do that because he could never take me fully. His other hand moves to my stomach, I groan feeling him suck me. "Harder." I demand.

"Fuck." I groan feeling him do it so hard, like he's physically trying to pull it out of me. He starts moving his head faster up and down my length, I catch his gaze, and I drown in his green eyes. I feel a shiver run down my spine, my cock twitches, and he starts licking my tip. "You're doing so good, baby." I moan, my jaw going slack. I feel my high run through me, I tighten my hold on his head holding him against me until I empty my load into his mouth.

"How would I ever forget?" He pulls away whispering, wiping the back of his hand over his mouth. He stands up in front of me and I grab his hair pulling him to me taking his lips in a kiss so consuming, the heat runs through me so hard I know I should pull away but I don't. I feel his tongue and I taste myself on it and I groan I push his jacket off his shoulders, and I unbutton his shirt.

"I feel like an animal with you." I pull away and he smirks. I push off his shirt and he sighs.

"I like you like this." He runs his gaze over me.

"Good." I push him and he sits down on the foot of my bed. I step up to him and put my hand on his pants. "Because it'll never go away." I unbuckle his pants and I watch as he pushes his way up my bed shrugging his pants off I pick them up throwing them to God knows where.

I climb up the bed and kiss him hard, he moans as I run my hand down his side putting my fingertips in his waistband. We kiss until I have to pull away for air and we look into each other's eyes breathing hard, I start kissing his neck and I push lightly. He wraps his arms around me, lifting his hips lightly so I can take off his boxer briefs.

"Do you want me to go slow?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"I know we have all night, but it's been forever I want to feel you..." He trails off kissing my pulse.

"I can go slow with you feeling me..." I whisper against him throwing his boxers to the side. "I don't want to hurt you." I pull away looking into his eyes.

"Please. Hurt me." He says in two breaths. My cock twitches already hard, the tip throbbing wanting relief.

"Turn over." I order and he does so I start by kissing his neck, I feel his muscles tighten in anticipation. I feel my dick sitting between his cheeks, I enjoy teasing him, I have my legs spread straddling him making sure he feels me.