"Why did you choose her?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I don't know." He answers. I turn around darting out of the bathroom stall and go to the door, I flip the lock locking us in together.

"We were good together." I tell him when he follows me out.

"You think I don't know that." He mutters rubbing his hand over his face. "I know I have no right." He starts speaking walking up to me.

"No right?" I question and he stops with a sigh in front of me.

"Give me this, a few minutes I don't care, I need..." He stops speaking looking at my lips.

"You need me?" I question and he nods.

"Please. I miss you." He starts and I scoff remembering how he walked off with her leaving me in our hometown with a broken heart.

"I'll give you this." I start and I slowly start walking towards him, not stopping until I back him into a wall. "When you were mine, I kept you satisfied." I almost groan.

"I know." He agrees.

"Why switch from dick to pussy within a night?" I ask and he scoffs. I lean back away from him, holding my arms out. "One minute, I knew you had a girlfriend but I thought you liked me, the next you leave with her. I'm just trying to get answers as to where I went wrong." I spit out and he scoffs, stepping away from the wall back towards me.

"Don't you get it?!" He starts and I shrug arching a brow at him. "I loved you!" He blurts out and my heart starts beating twice as fast digesting this new information. "I do love you..." He whispers.

"I loved you too. So why leave?" I ask and he scoffs.

"We were best friends messing around at night, my girlfriend didn't satisfy me so you did. You didn't love me." He mutters. I start shaking my head, taking a step towards him, I take a deep breath to calm myself.

"Baby, I never had a girlfriend." I speak and he scoffs.

"Like that had anything to do with my feelings!" He spits out and I walk up to him putting a hand over his mouth, pushing my body against his as I back him against a wall once more.

"Listen to me." I slowly take my hand away from his mouth. "I lived for you, I loved taking care of you." I whisper and he looks surprised before he blinks it away slowly.

"You never had a girlfriend, and you never cared to get one because you wanted me..." He whispers.

"Yes!" I answer immediately. "It was ten years ago, but I remember those nights like it was yesterday. I didn't say I love you the first time you said it because I was unsure, and you had a girlfriend. But I loved touching you, I lived for it." I speak as he walks around me to the mirror closing his eyes. "The way you would come over, we would watch a movie and my hands would be itching to touch you..." I start and he shakes his head.

"Stop." He mutters.

"The way I would lean over and kiss you, you would melt into my touch." I keep going.

"Stop." He says once more.

"The way you moaned, and told me exactly what you wanted from me. The way you told me that I was the only one that could make you..." I trail off.

"Stop lying!" He darts over to me, putting his hand across my chest. I sigh and look into his eyes once more.

"If I'm lying, why do you want me to stop talking?" I ask. I look into his eyes and see him, look down at my lips before I feel his lips on mine. I pull him away from me my hands in his hair. "If you want me one last time, I'll give you that, but don't expect me to stand back while you break me again." I tell him. He looks at my lips his lips parted breathing heavily.