Noodle x reader: getting high with Noodle

(Au where noodle is in her 20s in phase 1)

WARNING: THERES GONNA BE WEED IN THIS ONE SO SKIP IF U DONT LIKE THAT

It was a stormy night at Kong Studios. The whole place was quiet due to everyone sleeping peacefully. 2d and Russel smoked a joint together and finished hours ago, and Murdoc drank himself to sleep. Now it's just you and Noodle in the living room.

"Hey y/n, I got sum weed from 2d. Wanna smoke ?" Noodle held up a small bag with the green substance.

You smirked at Noodle and nodded. You both were in pj's and Pet Semetary was playing on the TV (or something else if u want). Noodle smiled and grabbed a cone out of her pocket and started stuffing the weed in there. You saw as her slender long fingers carefully stuffed it in there. She then uses a packing stick to pack it in there. You watch her silently while your heart is fluttering. She looks absolutely gorgeous you thought. Her jet black hair getting in her dark brown eyes as she's finishing it up.

"You know what I wanna do after this?" Noodle asks.

"Hm?"

"You." She smirks and kisses you deeply. You kiss back, pulling her closer. She pulls back though, to grab her lighter. She lights ir and blows the smoke in ur face. Your face turns red. You take the cone from her hand and take a deep hit, immedietly feeling relaxed. After u blow the smoke, you sit in her lap, and you both continue to smoke the cone.

After a few hours, you both shared several cones and you both were super high. You were giggling and playing with her hair and she was starting to get touchy with you. Music was now playing on the TV (the YouTube link)

"You know I love u so much right ??" Noodle whispers in ur ear and kisses your neck. Shivers went down your spine as you giggled.

"I knowww I love you so so so much" you carried the biggest smile as Noodle pounces you on the couch.

"Now that we finished and were high, I'm gonna fuck you until u see stars, if ur not seeing those already~" she looks at you with reddish half lidded eyes, she looked so fucking fine. You kissed her and pulled her by her shirt torward you. She attempts to push her tongue in, which you allowed. Your tongues danced to the rhythm of the music as your hands were drawn to each other, feeling each other's bodies, feeling each other's aura. Noodle pulls away to take off her tank top. She pulls it off slowly with her slender fingers, to tease you. You were loving every second of it. As soon as her tank top was off, and her bra was showing, you pulled her in for another kiss and grabbed her tits.

"My tits 🤤" you gave them another squeeze and kissed her deeper. Your hands soon slid down her waist as she kissed down your neck. You pulled away this time, to take off your tank top. As soon as it was off, she goes down, to kiss every area of your body, like it's been something she's been desiring for her whole life.

"Ur so beautiful like this y/n..." she looks at every hickey she's placed on you, from your chest to your lower stomach. She tugs at your pants, and you take them off.

"We don't have much time-" you were interuppted by a moan when Noodle starts rubbing ur clit.

"Mmmm- oh my god~ I needed this-" you were moaning and squirming. Your limbs felt heavy and your eyes wanted to close, your brain was rushing with deep fantasies about Noodle as she was pleasing you. You got tired of it after 5 minutes though, so you pull her in for another kiss as you try to unclip her bra, you succeeded easily. Your eyes lit as the bra dropped onto the floor. You look back at Noodle, her eyes were only on yours, her eyes glowing with fire.

"I'm so lucky you are mine~" she says with a seductive voice as she pulls down your panties. "And I am yours~"

You kick your panties off and watch them fly across the room, hitting the tv. Noodle looks at you up and down, your face is a rose red, your hair is messy, hickies covered your body. She loved every aspect of you.

She then grabs your legs and pushes them open, her eyes are usually brown or black, but now they are a glowing dark amber, like her eyes were lit on fire. She gazes at you, blushing like crazy, before going down on you. As soon as her tongue touched ur clit, your whole body shivers, and you arch your back.

"Mmmmmm~"

She dives deeper into your pussy, making you moan louder and louder, until Noodle covers your mouth.

"Shut the fuck up, unless you want the boys waking up and witnessing me eating out ur pussy."

Her harsh words made you wetter though, and you replied with a muffled moan.

"Mmmm I see u liked that, ur so wet~" she dives back down to eat you out like it's her last day on earth. Her nails gripped into your inner thighs as her tongue flicked back and forth, faster and faster. Your moans became louder again, but she didint stop you this time. You felt like you were gonna cum.

"Mmmm baby~ I'm gonna-"

You came all over her face unexpectedly. She drank every last drop.

"U taste so good mmm~"

She kisses you softly this time.

"Wanna sleep in my room ?" Noodle asks. You agree and you both got dressed and walked up the stairs to her room. Noodle goes to check on the boys to see if their still asleep.
"Uhhhh 2d isint in his room- 😨" Noodle whisper screams.

"Yea- I unfortunately heard everything." 2d walked out of the bathroom behind you. You jumped.

"HOLY shit !!!" You yell.

"It's none of ur business Mr. Man-Whore, now go to sleep." Noodle rubs 2ds blueish purple hair.

2d shrugs and walks into his room. You and Noodle laugh and go to her room to cuddle and fall asleep.