phase 3 murdoc x reader

It was a foggy day today, as usual on Plastic Beach. You were feeling bummed out, since there wasent sun, so you went to look for Murdoc to just relax with him since he's your boyfriend. You went to ask 2d where he is.

"Oh, he's up in his room. " he says blankly. You feel bad for 2d, since he's forced to be here.

"Ok, thanks 2d! " you waved and left to go to his room. 2d waved back as you skipped away.

You arrive at his door, but before you open it, you hear some noises coming from in there. Soft moans and slaps. You open the door and catch him playing with himself.
"Oh- Hey love what are u doing h-here? " he tries to play it off at first, then he falls silent and smirks. He knows you know. You can see little movements under the blankets caused by his hand.

"How about you help me." He gives you an evil grin, his long tongue out of his mouth.

You get on the bed and pull the covers off, revealing his 7 inch member. You reach for it and start pumping him. A low groan escapes his lips and he leans back. You keep pumping him faster and faster.

After about 10 minutes, it looks like he's falling asleep. You wanted to suprise him, so you strip and go on top of him. You position his member at your entrance, and start riding him. He jolts awake, and once he sees what you are doing, he smirks and grabs your hips, forcing you to take all of his inches. He makes you go faster and faster, until you are the one whimpering and moaning.

"Mur-murdoc- ahh~"

"Ya just keep saying my name love"

You feel close to your climax. At this point your moaning loudly and begging him to go faster. He shifts you slightly, hitting your spot.

"Oh god right there, right there! "

He hits you in that certain spot several spots until you release all over him. He let's you go.

"Now lay down u slut."
You obey him and lay on your back in front of him.

"Good job."

He spreads your legs, bends down, and starts eating you out. You were really sensitive now, so it slightly hurt. He smirks at your grimaces

"Mmm love that look on your face hon"

He dives back into your kitty, sticking his long tongue into your hole. You wimper and grab the sheets. He's trying to make you come again. He licks faster and faster, making you moan and moan. You let him play out his fantasies.

"A-ahh~"

"Keep going, I'm a man of music. "

"No u keep going." U wince. He goes faster until you reach close to your climax.

"C-coming" was all you could say before you release on his face. He looks at you with his sharp piercing eyes, and swallows. He smiles and let's his tongue hang out, revealing some cum left on it. You blush heavily at his current look.

"I love you. "

"I love you too"

He then cuddles you until you sleep in his arms.