2d x reader (PUBLIC HUMILIATION)

(This is also phase 1 2d)

You were walking with your boyfriend 2d to the gas station to get snacks and candies for the zombie marathon you were gonna watch together. Lately, 2d has been acting more touchy with you. You guys just started dating, so you were flustered, but didint make a move yet.

You both enter the gas station. The cashier there looks at you both and proceeds checking stuff out while eyeing you both. You and 2d looked like trouble in the cashier's eyes. 2d has blue hair and souless black eyes. You have a short light blue grown out mullet. You were both dressed in baggy street clothes. You had tons of jewelry on, and 2d had many rings on. 2d was also 6'2.

You walk to the back to get some beer. 2d creeps behind you, then tries to scare you.

"I can see ur shadow" you commented, smiling.

"Oh, well meet me in the bathroom. " 2d says as he's looking at you up and down. You blushed until he left. You look around you and follow 2d torward the bathroom.

You close the door behind you quietly. The cashier didint see you guys enter the bathroom since shelves are blocking their view.

"Mmm right at the perfect spot. " 2d sits on the toilet and looks around. You kinda knew what was going on, but you acted clueless.

"Stu, why are we here? "

He stuffs his hand in his pants and moves around a little, He is jerky off to you. You didint realize until a hum escaped his lips.

"Do u want to do this? "

"Do what? "

"Fuck? "

"In here?! "

He nods. You turn red.

"Yes." You looked down. Butterflies flutter in your stomach. He grins at you and unzips his pants. He pulls them down revealing boxers. He is obviously rock hard because it's pushing the fabric of the boxers. You gulp.

"This your first time? " he asks.
"Yes.. "
"It'll be fine love, just get on your knees. "

You obeyed him and got on your knees.

He pulls his boxers down slowly, revealing a 8 inch erectiun. You gulp and look up. He's looking down on you, giving you an evil smirk. You lean over and put it in your mouth. You start sucking him off. He groans and tilts his head back. You go slow, because it's your first time. You look up and see his head back, which only made you go slower. He grabs the back of your head and starts face fucking you. You try not to gag. He covers his mouth to keep himself quiet with one hand, the other hand grabbing your hair to fuck you. You moan a little, sending vibrations down his member. He shivers and makes you go faster. You hold on to his legs for support as he goes faster.

His member starts twitching violently in your mouth. He's close to climaxing. You suck harder as he keeps face fucking you. He keeps going until he comes. The rush of sweet liquid fills up your mouth and surprises you. He finally let's go and looks down.

"Open wide. " he smiles mischievously. You open, trying to not get the liquid to seep outside.

"Mmmm good" he hums. You nod.

"Now swallow." He whispers. You obey him, swallowing the warm liquid.

"Get up."

You get up. He leads you to the sink and grabs you, making it so you bend over it. He grabs your hips from behind. He starts taking off your pants slowly, you look in the mirror to see his face. He was looking down at your ass and smirking while he was taking off your pants.

"You know, you can be quiet so they don't know, or I can fuck you so hard people will hear." Butterflies flutter in your stomach again. He grinds against you.

"You know how long... I've wanted this? " he grabs your hands on the counter. You wimper.

"I see you've been wanting this too". Your pants slide down, revealing your wet panties. You blush from embarrassment.

The panties then slide down, thanks to him, and he starts fingering you. You were a virgin, so two of his long fingers were already enough. You moan, then cover your mouth to silence yourself.

"Maybe you can open your mouth and let the moans escape, it dosent matter if people hear. " he soothes. You keep your hand over your mouth. He goes faster and faster. You moan a little louder, despite covering your mouth. You look up at the mirror to see 2d. He only looking at you with lust.
"Mmm you like that?"

You nod.

"Is it better then fucking yourself?"

You wimper and nod.

"Aw come on love I want to hear your voice."

Right when you remove your hand from over your mouth, he goes as fast as possible, hitting your gspot. You moan loudly, and start tearing up.

"Aw good job." He soothes, as your legs start shaking. You hold onto the counter for support. You felt something twist in your stomach. Were you gonna climax?

Your breath is very ragged and shallow. You keep moaning, despite the fact your in public, which embarrassed you, but it was hot at the same time. He keeps hitting your gspot, filling you with pleasure.

"Mm- ahh~ ahhhh~" was all came out of your mouth. You felt closer and closer to your climax.  He pulls out the last second, making you loose it.

"H-hey.. Keep going.. " you whined.

He pulls his dick out and inserts it inside you without warning. You moan very loudly, it echos the room and probably outside the room.

"So you do want everyone to know I'm fucking with you. What a whore."

It hurt like a bitch, but he went slow at first, which was good. Then he got faster and faster, which hurt, but also felt so good. 2d was wimpering himself, fucking you. He grabbed your hips and went faster. You saw him through the mirror. He was drooling a little, obviously feeling the pleasure wash through him. You moan, not even realizing how loud you are.

"I-im close~" 2d moans, digging his nails into your hips. You wince, but you were too busy with the pleasure crashing through you to feel the pain. You were getting close too. Pleasure went through you with waves. You look in the mirror to see 2d. His face was red with blush and he was obviously living his fantasy. You loved him more each second, each thrust. You felt loved. You felt like you were rising. All the sudden, you felt a little bit of pain, your gonna release.

"Stu- Stuart~" you looked at the mirror into his pitch black eyes before releasing. He comes inside you as well and let's you go. You collapsed on the floor, not able to move your legs.

"Ah shit." He looks down on you, just realizing what he did to you. You were on the ground, pants halfway down, come and blood coating your legs.

He made a plan to buy the stuff while you were still in the bathroom, then he helps you walk out, since the bathrooms were right next to the back door. He helps you the whole way to his house, then he cleans you and cuddles you. That night you both were all night...