𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 🧞‍♂️

Start from the beginning

"What? What's going on?" He asked looking confused and angry at the dark Rae. "Let me explain so you could understand with that brain of yours, I'm taking over!" She said and everyone gasps avoided the fire hits from her hiding behind the big Rae statues.

"Oh my ghoul! She's really evil!" Draculaura said and Rae thinks for a moment. "I called for any spell book! Let it be shown right on my hand." Rae chants and a book appeared in front of her and reads any spell that could make dark Rae gone.

"None of this could help and if I wish for everyone to go back I won't be able to wish-." Rae said and stops herself seeing a page that got her attention. "Make your magic stronger by writing your name down." She said and looks at Ghulio.

"Do you have a pen?" Rae asked and he nods giving her a pen and she writes her full name, she gasps as the book throws purple fire at her, Rae's body and levitating in the air.

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing." Rae said to Clawdius who was going to say something making him confused in how she knew what he was thinking. Dark Rae throws a ball of magic to Rae and Rae made a shield protecting herself, dark Rae gasps as Rae throws her own ball of magic like five of them as she tried to avoid them.

"What's the matter? To tired already." Rae said with a smile making Clawdius worried that the book had turned her evil. "Not even close." Dark Rae said but screams when Rae throws a sphere cutting a part of her wrist just a bit.

Dark Rae now looked worried and afraid as she felt the attack, she takes out her spell book anything to help her but before she could Rae now stood a few feet away from her the book that dark Rae was holding crumbling into pieces with magic surrounding the book.

"There's more then one way to read a book, DR!" Rae said her voice changing to a distorted voice, Rae now holds the book on her hand and letting it sink in her skin. "All done!" Rae said with a laugh feeling the spell flowing in her head.

Dark Rae screams as she made a shield and her body was thrown out of the chair that was made for her

Dark Rae screams as she made a shield and her body was thrown out of the chair that was made for her. Dark Rae looked at her hands seeing it disappear making her scream hysterically and punching around.

"No! No! No!" Dark Rae shouts and nothing was left of her. Rae laughs not seeing how her magic was going haywire and out of control, she puts her hands up to destroy statues making Clawdius and the others move out of the way.

"We have to snap her out!" Clawdius shouts as Rae made lightning. "But how?" Frank asked and Clawdius looks at the bag Frank was holding and the last piece that Twyla had.

"I know how but I have to do it alone or she won't only get more defensive." Clawdius said and they nod giving him the bag and the last piece. He smiles when it made the mirror complete.

Clawdius hops on the carpet holding the mirror in his arm, he made his way to a distracted Rae who was busy making a spell. "Rae!" Clawdius shouts her name and she turns around with a smirk.

"Honey!" Rae said with a giggle and shows him the spell that she's trying to make. "Look! I'm finally making a spell to bring my mom back to life." She said making him frown and before he could ask her why she answered it for him.

"And on her birthday! This is going to be her birthday gift from me." She said and Clawdius eyes widen not knowing that's the reason she was acting different was because of this making him feel like an idiot. "My sweet normie, this isn't right." He said slowly getting close to her and she frowns.

"I know that I don't understand your pain but know in my heart that your mom wouldn't want this for you." Clawdius said and before Rae could argue with him. "And I know this because you said the same thing to me when we talked about the age thing, you told me that if something were ever to happen to you is for me to be continue on, to be happy and keep on living." He said and Rae bites her lip.

"And your dad told me how similar you and her are like." He said and Rae looks at him in shock. "You talked to him?" She asked not seeing that she was calming down making Clawdius chuckle.

"I had to meet him at some point besides, he kinda caught me sneaking in your balcony." He said and Rae giggles loudly, he grins.

"Ready?" He asked waving the mirror and she nods ignoring Whisp who was still shackle. Clawdius shows Rae the mirror to her snd, she smiles seeing an image of little Rae and her mom in bed reading a bed time story. Another image shows where she hurt her leg crying while her mom kiss her band aid, another shows where she first met the others in her old school. She blushed when it showed the last image of him and Rae at the pool that she had on the back hugging.

She runs her eyes not noticing that her clothes had went back to what she wore on the first day and her hair as well. Whisp let's out a sad sound when the eclipse passed by making him into a shadow, he flies in front of her with desperation on his face.

"Quick! You can still wish, think of the things you can do or what about bringing-." Before he could say more Rae stops him. "Nope! I have everything with me from the beginning besides I never really used the wishes for myself anyway." Rae said.

"And my monster was right, my mom would want me to leave her grave alone and keep going on with my life." She said and she laughs when Clawdius kiss all over her face as they land back to the ground.

"The eclipse is over, the danger is past. You can use your last two wishes safely now." Gigi said with a smile making Rae nod. "Gigi, I wish for all my wishes undo." She said and Gigi claps her hands.

"As you wish." Gigi said and Rae laughs when Cleo grabs Clawdius shoulder asking who she was. "No idea..." Clawdius said making Cleo scared but glares at him when he said her name.

Rae looks at her hands as she became human again.

"Gigi, I wish that Whisp becomes the new genie and letting you Gigi stay at Monster High." Rae said shocking everyone specially Whisp who looks at her.

Note: so what I meant with Clawdius and Rae talking about age is that we all know that Rae is human so she will age faster and Clawdius is a monster who will age slowly, Rae brought up the topic on a random night

Rae is human everyone keep that in mind 😭 so she could die first and then we have Clawdius dying next 🥺