𝗍𝗐𝗈.

now playing - pretty thoughts by alina baraz

"one day you'll be the face of a stranger."
0:01  ❍─────── 4:28
               ↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺
  volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

-

now that your in college. it's the same as high school. altercations, fights, and suspensions. it's not your fault. you've dealt with everything someone could possibly go through. your getting called to the principals office for an altercation, that's your last straw you could have. this whole college could easily kick you out, they don't tolerate bullshit coming from anybody or anything. but, your lucky cause mrs braun, your friends reiner mom is basically the ceo of this college. your even lucky to have her. putting your hair ( whatever type you have ) into a 90's claw clip style. wearing men patched detail half zip up fleece thermal pullover, navy blue. with some jet black leggens, glasses, and plain black slides with socks.

opening her office door, you hear her on the phone. "yes, alright. bye bye. ms l/n." she hangs up the as you sit down, legs close together tilted all one side, you play with your fingernails, anxious of getting kicked out. "i'm aware that you know why i called you down here, yes?" you nodded, "mm." you said in response. "this is.." she says looking at your record of altercation. "your seventh. time." she turns her computer towards you, "this is bad." your heart starts beating bad, and real fast. "yeah.."

"one altercation. and you would've been gone. but i held down for you." your actually really great-full for mrs braun. anytime you got into with somebody, she was right there to cuss you out on your bullshit, sad that you can call her your own mother and not your actual one. "i can't do anything else but." she shakes her head, and looks away. you feel bad, you truly try to control your anger. but it's hard being tested by childish adults everyday.

"therapist." no. absolutely not. you've always hated therapists. they would always been in your personal life, more than they should've been. "no. i hate-"

"then your out." you sighed in anger. "his name is levi ackerman. he is located about 7 minutes from here. this is his office. he works with 3 other people, but mainly by himself." she shows where the building is located. it's a nice every other brooklyn office, smooth brown outside, nice and clean on the inside. "i'm gonna set up an appointment for you tomorrow, i'll text you the information tomorrow. go home, get some rest, next time. your expelled."

- softcore by uvbrianna