𝗈𝗇𝖾.

now playing:  "i'll kill u slow, so u can live a little longer

now playing:  "i'll kill u slow, so u can live a little longer."

           dead hippie - grave$
0:01  ❍─────── 4:28
               ↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺
  volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

-

ever since you've moved out of your disgusting house. your so relived then ever. high-school was tough situation for you. you never had any friends, got into fights, altercations, but yet managed to keep good grades and a full on ride to college. the school board wanted to give you another chance, and so they did. your only 19 years old. 5'2. dresses like no another. and quiet. you've never had any friends in your whole life.. this was because of your social anxiety and etc. when you we're about 12 in the seventh grade, you became addicted to vapes, and carts. you smoked and puffed and smoked and puffed until you felt drifted away..

your mom caught you doing this once, and she wasn't pleased— at all. and thats when you and her began to have problems. your phone was constantly getting checked, taken away, and even on screen time. she treated you like a fucking prisoner. you couldn't do shit at all but go to school. you stole, had boyfriends that didn't last, vaped to last, stayed up late, wanting male validation, and taking pics of your body— for validation. you we're just 12. you were a kid. you didn't know, if you knew you never would've done the shit. about your sophomore year, 16 years old. thats when everything started to happen. your daddy issues, mommy, fatherless, and fights.

"hey, krystal. y/n. baby's wheres my 40 dollars?" your mom keisha looks up from her purse and asks you and your sister. "krystal, do you have it?" she says placing her hand on her hip. "no ma'am." your 15 year old sister replies. she looks at you, knowing you probably have it, "y/n?"

"yep." you say. not even paying attention, never even looking up from your phone. you stole 40 dollars from her, you once didn't even regret it, nor cared. she kept money from you and made you pay her, or else you wouldn't be given shit. "wheres my money?" she asks. "i don't fucking know. i spent it. probably in someone else's wallet." you say. getting up.

"i asked a simple question, wheres my money?" she raises her voice. "you make everything fucking worse!" you didn't think it was a big deal at all. it's not. its forty- fucking- dollars. "back up." she nods her head as you step up to her.

"it's forty dollars!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

"ITS FOURTY FUCKING DOLLARS!"

"stop!" your sister yells as you two just argue and argue. your screaming about how its not a big deal, and she's screaming how it is. no point is being brung out here. "get out my face." she pushes you, pointing a finger in your face. your tired of her nagging and nagging you on. she does it 24/7, but doesn't realize what your going to do. she's screaming at you to do it. kill yourself. move out. your useless. fuck yourself.