Peter's eyes fixed on Lizzy, "How're you getting home, Angel?"

"Taxi," Lizzy said with a shrug. "Come on, you don't have to worry. I used to do this all the time."

"Alright...just, be careful," Peter said. He stood up to his full height as he pulled her into his arms and lifted her. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she pressed her lips against his. He set her down and she clung to him for a moment, resting her ear against his chest between the opened flaps of his black biker jacket. She paused as she listened to the sound of his heart beating inside of his chest.

"C'mon, lovebirds!" Kenny then yelled from inside the car, "We gotta go!"

"Fuck off," Peter grumbled before he released Lizzy. She waved at him before he slipped inside his car. Andi and Lizzy stood to the side as the car pulled away, taking off down the road towards Manhattan. There in Times Square Type O Negative would be taking part of a Halloween event that night.

"Come with me," Lizzy said as she patted Andi on the shoulder and gestured for her to follow her away from L'Amour.

"Line's that way," Andi said, pointing toward the entrance.

"I know, but we're not going in just yet. We gotta pre-game," Lizzy smiled with a wink to Andi.

"Oh?" Andi smiled at Lizzy, "What did you have in mind?"

"Let's just say I paid Josh a visit and sweet talked him into giving me a couple of rolls. Come on, I know a safe spot," Lizzy said walking around the corner and out of sight.

Lizzy glanced around before pulling Peter's silver zippo light out of the pocket of her leather jacket along with a joint. She placed the joint between her lips before flicking open the lighter. She inhaled for a moment, holding in her breath, before exhaling, "I swear, Josh finds the best shit."

Lizzy then passed the joint to Andi who took a hit off the joint, "Well, this is gonna be a hell of a night."

"Oh, and hey, look what I found," Lizzy said as she unzipped her jacket to reveal a red shirt with the word 'Carnivore' written in big black letters. "Representing my boyfriend tonight."

"Where did you find that?" Andi asked, looking at it closer.

"A thrift store, believe it or not. I was going to show him before he left but I thought maybe you might help me style it into a tanktop like you usually do," Lizzy said, smoothing the material of the shirt over her torso. "I mean, not like right now or anything."

"Oh yeah, like this?" Andi asked, before unzipping her own leather coat, revealing her Behemoth shirt that she had cut and snipped into a styled tank top. Lizzy burst out laughing as Andi took another hit off the joint before passing it back to Lizzy, "Although, those shirts are pretty rare. Are you sure you want to?"

"Um," Lizzy hummed looking down at the shirt before shrugging, "I don't know, I guess I'll think about it some more." She took another hit off the joint before passing it back to Andi, "Come on, let's finish this thing and head inside."

*****

"Now that was fun!" Andi said cheerfully as she and Lizzy penguin walked their ways out the door of L'Amour, the crowd spilling into the darkened street. She turned to Lizzy, "Gross, but fun."

"The grossness added to the fun," Lizzy said with a giggle as she and Andi walked down the sidewalk, both girls covered in fake blood, their hair matted down against their faces. "I can't believe I got this shit all over my jacket."

"Same," Andi grimaced, looking down at her own leather coat at the fake blood that was caked against it, "I hope this comes out."

"I'll ask Peter. He used to do the fake blood thing with Carnivore so he probably knows how," Lizzy then turned and looked back at L'Amour before looking in the direction they had been heading, "Where the fuck are all the cabs?"