After Dark

The tip of Lizzy's tongue traced around the flesh of Peter's nipple, before she sucked the hardened bud between her lips. She could hear him hiss a curse as her teeth began to close around it, grinding it gently.

"Fuck, c'mere," Peter grunted and she released his nipple as he pulled her ontop of him so she was stradling his hips.

She smirked down at him as she felt his length rubbing against her cheeks from behind. She eyed him through a half-lidded gaze as she hummed, "So...what do you think, Behemoth?"

"What do I think?" Peter asked, his jade gaze widened and he looked up at her in surprise, "I think I want you to keep going with what you were just doing. C'mon, Angel."

"Not til you give me an answer," Lizzy hummed as she rested her chin between his pecs, her seafoam gaze locked with his, "I really want to go tonight."

"Baby, it's not like you need my permission or anything...I just hate that I can't go with you since we've got that stupid thing for MTV and-"

"I know, I know," Lizzy sighed as she sat up and flipped her hair over her shoulder. She could feel his hips shifting beneath her as she dragged her fingers along his strong pecs before resting them on his chest, "But I also know how worried and overprotective you are and...Look, it's not like I'm going alone. Andi's gonna be there too, so really, how much trouble could we possibly get into?"

Peter raised his eyebrow with a smirk, "I'm sorry, am I the only one here that remembers the time you stole my car to go to Coney Island?"

"Hey, she was just along for the ride so don't bring her into that! Besides, I didn't steal it...I just kinda borrowed it without asking," Lizzy shrugged with a bite of her lip. "Come on, Behemoth, I'll just feel a lot better if you're okay with this."

Peter sighed as he stared up at the ceiling for a moment then looked at her again before a tiny weight plopped onto the bed. A black and white cat began to slink towards them.

"Look, see, Nixon agrees with me. He's all like 'daddy, let mommy go to the Gwar show and have some fun,'" Lizzy said as she changed her voice to a soft but high pitched tone. Peter raised his eyebrow at her again and she giggled as she leaned back down towards him, pressing her breasts against his chest and rubbing his nose with hers, "Please?"

"Alright, fine," Peter said with a roll of his eyes, "Just...let me and Kenny drop you both off at the venu, okay? Then I'll head out to film the Halloween special for MTV."

"Yay!" Lizzy said before kissing Peter on his lips. She then quickly slid off of him before she dashed towards his kitchenette, her feet padding along the floor, "I'm gonna go call her right now!"

"Hey! Get back here, woman, and finish what you started!"

*****

"I love you so much, Behemoth!" Lizzy hummed as she hugged Peter around his neck. He was sitting on the hood of his car, The Beast with his hands resting on her hips and he sighed in response. She looked up to see his narrowed eyes beneath his biker hat combing over the crowd that stood outside of L'Amour. She licked her lips, "Come on, it's gonna be okay. You can trust me."

"I trust you, babe," Peter sighed with a shake of his head, "It's everyone else I don't trust."

"Hey!" Andi said, crossing her arms, "I'm trustworthy!"

Peter chuckled with a shake of his head, "I didn't mean you."

"C'mon, man, we gotta go," Kenny said as he slapped the hood of Peter's car. He wrapped an arm around Andi's shoulders and kissed the top of her head, "Have fun, babe."